List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: DOOL who do you like on the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DOOL who do you like on the show?

Started by Sunlover127 at 2013/11/02 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 12:47PM, Views: 944, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/02 06:45PM
    DOOL who do you like on the show?
    Sunlover127

I love Sami, EJ, Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, Dr. Dan, Maxine, Nicole, Abigail, Hope, Marlena, Stefano, Kristen, Sonny, Chad.

I am "lukewarm" on Gabi, Kate, JJ, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Rafe's new therapist whatever her name is...really doesn't matter I am so indifferent about her.

I really don't like Lucas (never have never will), John Black (too old and corny as an actor), Teresa (just plain stupid and unbelievable), HR Ann (her behavior is unbelievable and would not be tolerated in a hospital, Chloe (yuck!), Chloe's mother (double yuck), Nick (triple yuck and creepy), and Will (hate to say this but I am happy he is leaving)!

#2   2013/11/03 07:31AM
    Re: DOOL who do you like on the show?
    allmylovingdays

Chad. I know he is gone but they have to recast. EJ and Chad's sibling relationship is needed

EJ, Samantha, Johnny, Sydney, Will, Sonny, Justin Ciarra, Theo, Abe(at times), Stefano, Anne, Maxine (when she isn't pimping surfer dude) and Allie and Kristen (but she too is leaving and it's needed at this juncture-she has overstayed her time)

The rest are too sanctimonious and smug -AND DEAR GOD HELP ME, but the rest of the year it's. Going to be hard to watch the groveling

#3   2013/11/03 08:15AM
    HouseTops

EJ, Sami, Chad, Gabi, Nicole, Brady, Daniel, Victor, Maggie, Sonny, JJ because I think they are really good actors.

The rest are fillers IMO.

Word has it with 2015 coming, tptb will be bring back some old cast members who were on DOOL during the glory days!!

Celebrations coming!! Doing the happy dance.

Forgot Justin, he is great.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 08:19AM
    #4   2013/11/03 10:17AM
    CindyHaskins

I love lucas,sami,hope,nicole,brady,eric,abby,will,sonny,
    marlena,stefano,kate,maggie,jack jr,ej,daniel,theresa.

I cant stand rafe,gabi.

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 10:26AM
    #5   2013/11/03 12:22PM
    waggo50

My favourites are EJ, Sami (ONLY when she is paired with EJ), Eric, Hope, Marlena, Kayla, Maggie and Victor

I also like Caroline, John, Sonny, Will, Justin, Daniel (not with Jenn), Nicole (when she is far away from EJ) and Brady

I detest Jennifer, Rafe, Lucas, Stefano, Anne, Theresa, JJ, Abby, Gabbie, Nick and Kristen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 12:23PM
    #6   2013/11/03 12:58PM
    zuzu61

1. Sonny
    2. Sami, EJ, JOHNNY, SYDNEY, Allie (LOVE them as a family)
    3. Maggie (LOOOVE the old Maggie, Not the new)
    4. Nicole (just the past year, after I saw a "real life" special of her and her little girl. AND.. IMO, She's a great actress)
    5. Hope & Ciara (they just need a good writer)
    6. Maxine (W/O Pimping Dannifer. IMO, they're wasting her talent. I LOVE Maxine.
    7. Jordan (Curious about her past)
    8. VICTOR ( the best one liners ever. I swear, I think he ad libs.. I don't think Days has a writer that talented. ha)
    9. ABE & THEO (they need a decent s/l.)

-WILL and CHAD.. (I'm going to miss TERRIBLY. Hoping their recast will be as good)
    -Stefano.. (When he's NOT so D@mned evil! But when is he NOT evil? )
    Probably more.. just can't remember at the moment.

I DO have some DO NOT's!! haha

OH YEAH!!! I LOOVE Kayla and Justin!!! (would rather see her son than Parker. JMHO )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 01:01PM
    #7   2013/11/03 02:21PM
    fadingrose

In no special order...

Victor, Stefano, Nicole, Rafe, Lucas, Jordan, Kate

#8   2013/11/03 08:05PM
    2Wildroses

I love John (hope he returns soon)and Marlana ,Hope and Bo,Caroline, Victor,Maggie, JJ, Daniel, Brady,Maxine, Sonny, Chad ,Will, Abigail, EJ, Sami, Nicole, Lucas, Chloe, Parker,Johnny, Allie, Theo, Abe,Cameron, Ciaria, Julie, Dough, Kate, Justine, Sonny, Stefano when he playing a good NoNo. Johnny, Cindy, and Rafe.

#9   2013/11/04 12:37AM
    Starrgirlfish

Characters I Like:
    EJ
    Nicole
    Brady
    Eric
    Kristen
    Chad
    JJ
    Theresa
    Anne
    Victor

The characters I like in certain conditions:
    Sami (When she is in EJ's orbit)
    Rafe (When he's in scenes with Nicole)

#10   2013/11/06 06:10AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Sunlover127: I love Sami, EJ, Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, Dr. Dan, Maxine, Nicole, Abigail, Hope, Marlena, Stefano, Kristen, Sonny, Chad.

I am "lukewarm" on Gabi, Kate, JJ, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Rafe's new therapist whatever her name is...really doesn't matter I am so indifferent about her.

I really don't like Lucas (never have never will), John Black (too old and corny as an actor), Teresa (just plain stupid and unbelievable), HR Ann (her behavior is unbelievable and would not be tolerated in a hospital, Chloe (yuck!), Chloe's mother (double yuck), Nick (triple yuck and creepy), and Will (hate to say this but I am happy he is leaving)!

Hope - explains why I never watch anymore - they've wasted her talents, taken her down using her mainly for window dressing/propping, & destroyed this incredible character as well as disrespected what she (and Bo) brought to this show for 4 decades!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list