List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days needs....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days needs....

Started by Days Dreamer at 2013/11/02 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 05:47AM, Views: 113, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/02 05:10AM
    Days needs....
    Days Dreamer

a good mystery that keeps us wanting to tune in to see 'who dun it'. Now the way it is written something 'happens', the audience knows who did it, and we watch the characters try to figure it out, but that gets old, and after awhile thou tune out until they figure it out. If they have a mystery that the audience is trying to figure out as well, that will keep us coming back for more.

Thoughts?

#2   2013/11/02 05:47AM
    Re: Days needs....
    stjarna

Quote Days Dreamer: a good mystery that keeps us wanting to tune in to see 'who dun it'. Now the way it is written something 'happens', the audience knows who did it, and we watch the characters try to figure it out, but that gets old, and after awhile thou tune out until they figure it out. If they have a mystery that the audience is trying to figure out as well, that will keep us coming back for more.

Thoughts?

I've said something similar a few times. Maybe that will keep me glued on. Now- just watching Ejami, and ff the rest- it's just that Eric-Kristen-Brady-Marlena-Victor-Nicole s/l streched way too long and now don't really care-
    Dannifer on-off- involiving JJ is so boring and predictable where that is going!=

Chad is gone- so Abby is bordom zone!-...
    and Rafe and Jordan with Kate being ditched- is a bit too slow- I don't mind it being slow- but not snail pace either!!!

A love a good whodunit- but it really needs to be done really clever- and I think that the audience, like me , would like to see the unexpected.
    Those who we least expect helping their worst enemies- like Anne helping Jennifer in a matter!!!LOL- but it would be refreshing to see the lines blurred!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list