List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Fumbling, Blundering, and Downright Dumbasses.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fumbling, Blundering, and Downright Dumbasses.....

Started by samuelahj at 2013/11/01 11:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 09:30AM, Views: 305, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 11:08PM
    Fumbling, Blundering, and Downright Dumbasses.....
    samuelahj

Why is it that when there's the matter of people exposing people, everyone fumbles around and takes years in using what's right before them, like the picture of Kristen paying the thug off to mug Brady or the flash drive with Kristen raping Eric??? But when it comes to people setting people up, drugging them, plastic-surgerying people to look like someone else and even having a plastic-surgeryed double sleep with someone (the Rafe-lookalike sleeping with Sami) and even killing somebody's Momma (the same lookalike killing Fay,Nicole's Momma), everything goes off without the least bit of a hitch?? Why is that?? GET ON WITH THIS KRISTEN RAPING ERIC STORYLINE, WHY DON'T YOU????

#2   2013/11/02 06:49AM
    Re: Fumbling, Blundering, and Downright Dumbasses.....
    2Wildroses

I could not agree with you more. I am tired of this storyline, of all things, Parker playing with the flash drive, Marlana dropping it on the floor Kristin coming in, Anne coming in while Marlana sitting at Daniel Desk, finally Marlana see what has happen to her son. (the story goes off) No!

#3   2013/11/02 09:30AM
    Re: Fumbling, Blundering, and Downright Dumbasses.....
    flightygirl

I thought this thread was about the writers?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list