List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton

Started by SultryShivani13 at 2013/11/01 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/05 01:20PM, Views: 7324, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/03 08:21AM
    Re: I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton
    sharon n nic...

We have Jennifer and Daniel....

but no Bo and Hope.......

#12   2013/11/03 08:21AM
    sharon n nic...

We have Jennifer and Daniel....

but no Bo and Hope.......

#13   2013/11/03 04:42PM
    4everfan

Totally agree with these comments on Jennifer Horton. Good grief! She should act and dress like a woman of her age and for crying out loud.....THAT HAIR! If she could act, maybe I could have some sympathy for her, but it is SO contrived! Her character's actions have become very annoying and for that I blame the writers. Hope is getting on my nerves, too.

#14   2013/11/04 04:54AM
    CindyHaskins

I hate jennifer when is days of our lives going to put her on the backburner.also hope will never get on my nerves since she is one of my favorites.

#15   2014/06/26 01:03PM
    DOOL Addict

:-) I do SO agree! I love the show DOOL, but must skip Jennifer's scenes. She is so holier than thou, has NO sense of humor and judges everyone. She is a miserable character, with old fashioned clothes and awful old style hair! She is not good enough for Daniel, expects only the worst from everyone and is obsessed with herself. She is tiresome and boring. Not that I object to an evil character, it is the Actress! She is a total bore.

#16   2014/06/26 01:24PM
    mbfc3

You know, I was just thinking today, as I was catching up on a week's worth of shows after my vacation, when did this become the Jennifer Horton show? She always seems front and center these days.

#17   2014/06/26 01:27PM
    mauimama

Quote DOOL Addict: I do SO agree! I love the show DOOL, but must skip Jennifer's scenes. She is so holier than thou, has NO sense of humor and judges everyone. She is a miserable character, with old fashioned clothes and awful old style hair! She is not good enough for Daniel, expects only the worst from everyone and is obsessed with herself. She is tiresome and boring. Not that I object to an evil character, it is the Actress! She is a total bore.

I'm so happy that Dr Dan told her he needed a break, and yahoo- we have "evil" Eve in her face right now (I love it) I hope she runs ms prssy pants through a wringer and I don't care how she does it! And while she's at it (it has something to do with Jack) I hope she makes a HUGE play for Dr Dan and he has the hots for her and can completely shut Jenn out, once and for all! The ICING ON THE CAKE....... I believe that Sami will announce to the world that Abs and EJ were boinking, complete with sordid photos---- that should just about send ms holier than thou her royal hortness right over the edge.

#18   2014/06/26 01:34PM
    Re: I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton ...spoiler!!!
    mbfc3

Quote mauimama:
    Quote DOOL Addict: I do SO agree! I love the show DOOL, but must skip Jennifer's scenes. She is so holier than thou, has NO sense of humor and judges everyone. She is a miserable character, with old fashioned clothes and awful old style hair! She is not good enough for Daniel, expects only the worst from everyone and is obsessed with herself. She is tiresome and boring. Not that I object to an evil character, it is the Actress! She is a total bore.

I'm so happy that Dr Dan told her he needed a break, and yahoo- we have "evil" Eve in her face right now (I love it) I hope she runs ms prssy pants through a wringer and I don't care how she does it! And while she's at it (it has something to do with Jack) I hope she makes a HUGE play for Dr Dan and he has the hots for her and can completely shut Jenn out, once and for all! The ICING ON THE CAKE....... I believe that Sami will announce to the world that Abs and EJ were boinking, complete with sordid photos---- that should just about send ms holier than thou her royal hortness right over the edge.

Oh, I think Eve is the one bringing the lawsuit related to Jack's book.

I also agree that it's high time that the Daniel/Jennifer show ended. Aside from Brady and Theresa, they are my least favorite couple on the show.

#19   2014/06/26 01:38PM
    mauimama

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote mauimama:

Oh, I think Eve is the one bringing the lawsuit related to Jack's book.

I also agree that it's high time that the Daniel/Jennifer show ended. Aside from Brady and Theresa, they are my least favorite couple on the show.

I've HATED Dr Dan with that prissy witch from day one! I was so glad to see that Dr Dan finally found where he left his balls and threw Jenn out... Now, if Eve can get him in bed and totally away from ms prissy pants, that'd be GREAT

#20   2014/06/26 03:59PM
    lulujaz

I agree with everything on this post I hate the character and hate how she is portrayed. Jen Jen aka her holy Horton highness is a prissy sanctimonious witch who looks and acts like a petulant 10 year old. She has one mode scowling nag hag twit. Maybe I'll like dr. Dan now that he dumped her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list