List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Help!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Help!

Started by Soapnexis at 2013/11/01 10:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 12:43PM, Views: 353, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 10:07AM
    Please Help!
    Soapnexis

I just finished today's (Fri Nov 1) show. Marlena found the flashdrive in Daniel's office and Anne and Kristin both interrupted her. Finally, she got hold of the drive and at the end of the episode put it in the computer and saw what was on it. I believe she was still in Daniel's office. But then there was a scene of JJ waiting for Dan in his office. Did Marlena take the drive out of the office and watch it in HER office OR did JJ and Dan show up AFTER she left?

#2   2013/11/01 10:56AM
    Re: Please Help!
    mama rosa

Quote Soapnexis: I just finished today's (Fri Nov 1) show. Marlena found the flashdrive in Daniel's office and Anne and Kristin both interrupted her. Finally, she got hold of the drive and at the end of the episode put it in the computer and saw what was on it. I believe she was still in Daniel's office. But then there was a scene of JJ waiting for Dan in his office. Did Marlena take the drive out of the office and watch it in HER office OR did JJ and Dan show up AFTER she left?

I think Dan and Jack left,Marlena came in after talking to Anne found the flashdrive, popped it in Dans computer then, Kristen pops her head in the office and finds Marlena and Marlena closes the window....Don't think she saw it yet..

It's going to be hard for Marlena to smile and not let on that she has the goods on her, and wants to kill her for what she has done to both the Boys!!...

But I'm just guessing haven't seen the show today,that just comes from my own interpatation from the clip from yesterday...

#3   2013/11/01 11:38AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

She was in her office. http://soaps.sheknow...9171/ Here's the recap for reference.

#4   2013/11/01 12:17PM
    zuzu61

I'm not sure about this, but I read that Victor watches it.. I'm not sure if Marlena watches with him???
    I really want Victor to be the one. Just happy someone does. This must be the longest s/l EVER!!

Imo, it has to be one of the most disrespectful. JMO.

I was thinking Daniel downloaded it on his computer, then was called out to surgery???? Not sure about this ever..
    LOLOL.. I have no idea why I posted.. It seems I'm not sure about anything..

#5   2013/11/01 12:26PM
    Soapnexis

Thanks Chrissi. I really was confused . thought perhaps the editing was screwed up

#6   2013/11/01 12:43PM
    whiterabbit1962

you are correct Dan did download it to his computer desk top

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list