List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Not even the Pope and the Vatican have

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not even the Pope and the Vatican have

Started by mauimama at 2013/11/01 09:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 01:38PM, Views: 305, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 09:25AM
    Not even the Pope and the Vatican have
    mauimama

a big enough supply of HOLY WATER to wash out Fr Eric's hateful mouth that he's using to spit out his hate towards Nicole. I hope the church falls down on his head and "defrocks" him royally when he finally learns the truth. He'd never, in his lifetime, be able to say enough rosaries for his penance to make up for his "jump to conclusion" accusation of rape!

#2   2013/11/01 12:50PM
    Re: Not even the Pope and the Vatican have
    whiterabbit1962

Quote mauimama: a big enough supply of HOLY WATER to wash out Fr Eric's hateful mouth that he's using to spit out his hate towards Nicole. I hope the church falls down on his head and "defrocks" him royally when he finally learns the truth. He'd never, in his lifetime, be able to say enough rosaries for his penance to make up for his "jump to conclusion" accusation of rape!

I TOTALLY agree. I am so upset over the Way he spoke to Nicole. I can not stand him now. It was utter bull the way he spoke to her. Nicole is completely right - he is treating her this way for what a hotel clerk and flaky memories.

And what about ALL this forgivness and understanding. He must not of honestly forgave her for her past sinns for the way he threw them ALL right at her. No man of the cloth is right to ever talk to someone that way.

For crying out loud she even put her hand on the bible - swearing and he didnt even shake from being a jacka%s to her.

I CANT STAND ERIC NOW..............at all - I will never forgive him. You might as well write him off the show now. Before i was hoping something would happen and they would be together. But NOW Nicole deserves much better then lowlife Erik

#3   2013/11/01 01:11PM
    zuzu61

I'm surprised the Pope and the Vatican have NOT sent letters to Ken Corday/Sony/etc for this S/L.

#4   2013/11/01 01:35PM
    HouseTops

Eric is a man first and he was drugged and raped by a someone he believes to be Nicole!! Of course he's going to go ballistic, wouldn't anyone, including the pope.

Hate this s/l....a better way to go would have been like the Thornbirds.

#5   2013/11/01 01:38PM
    mauimama

Quote whiterabbit1962:
    Quote mauimama: a big enough supply of HOLY WATER to wash out Fr Eric's hateful mouth that he's using to spit out his hate towards Nicole. I hope the church falls down on his head and "defrocks" him royally when he finally learns the truth. He'd never, in his lifetime, be able to say enough rosaries for his penance to make up for his "jump to conclusion" accusation of rape!

I TOTALLY agree. I am so upset over the Way he spoke to Nicole. I can not stand him now. It was utter bull the way he spoke to her. Nicole is completely right - he is treating her this way for what a hotel clerk and flaky memories.

And what about ALL this forgivness and understanding. He must not of honestly forgave her for her past sinns for the way he threw them ALL right at her. No man of the cloth is right to ever talk to someone that way.

For crying out loud she even put her hand on the bible - swearing and he didnt even shake from being a jacka%s to her.

I CANT STAND ERIC NOW..............at all - I will never forgive him. You might as well write him off the show now. Before i was hoping something would happen and they would be together. But NOW Nicole deserves much better then lowlife Erik

I know Nicole WILL end up forgiving both of those jerks but I hope she makes them crawl thru hell on broken glass before she gives in! They both should be doing huge buttkissing for the rest of their days for the crap they both have heaped on her! And I'll bet Kristen skips town before either one of those jerks can confront her and raise hell with her like they've both done to Nicole! arrrggghhh

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list