List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Alison Sweeney on Ellen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alison Sweeney on Ellen

Started by Matt_Soaps.com at 2013/10/30 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 11:20AM, Views: 500, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 09:32AM
    Alison Sweeney on Ellen
    Matt_Soaps.com

http://soaps.sheknow...5799/

#2   2013/10/31 12:32AM
    Re: Alison Sweeney on Ellen
    wwwwww

Alison is on Ellen a lot usually to promote The Biggest Loser. I like Alison but I think she's happier on The Biggest Loser than she is Days. She promotes The Biggest Loser a lot more on Twitter than she does Days. I know some people say she uses Days as a safety net in case the biggest loser gets cancelled. I don't know if it's true or not but The Biggest Loser ratings are not that great so it may get cancelled.

#3   2013/10/31 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

wwwwww Alison will be at the Day of Days this year. This is the first time she has made it so I'm excited and YES I WILL BE THERE!!!!

#4   2013/10/31 09:23AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: Alison is on Ellen a lot usually to promote The Biggest Loser. I like Alison but I think she's happier on The Biggest Loser than she is Days. She promotes The Biggest Loser a lot more on Twitter than she does Days. I know some people say she uses Days as a safety net in case the biggest loser gets cancelled. I don't know if it's true or not but The Biggest Loser ratings are not that great so it may get cancelled.

A little strange, isn't it?, that Alison would be promoting an NBC show ("Biggest Loser")on rival network ABC...

#5   2013/10/31 11:20AM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: wwwwww Alison will be at the Day of Days this year. This is the first time she has made it so I'm excited and YES I WILL BE THERE!!!!

I heard she will be there. I think she's went to the event before I know she was suppose to be there last year but couldn't make it for some reason but I'm sure she will be there this year. I wish Eileen Davidson was going to be their but I think she has a charity thing she goes to every year and it's always the same time as the Days Event.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list