List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: We all know that Kristen's downfall will happen at

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We all know that Kristen's downfall will happen at

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/29 03:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 04:30PM, Views: 520, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/10/29 03:04PM
    We all know that Kristen's downfall will happen at
    mauimama

her wedding, but I would've love to have seen Kristen confront Nicole in a catfight and Kristen screaming at Nicole she had no right tell Brady about her affair- while Brady and Eric are nearby, unseen by raging Kristen -- but they hear the truth right out of Kristen's mouth! But I'll be thrilled if it's Marlena who FINALLY sees the flash drive and exposes her- hopefully at the wedding or blackmails her to call off the wedding at the altar!

#2   2013/10/29 04:30PM
    Re: We all know that Kristen's downfall will happen at
    DeviantAuthor

Quote mauimama: her wedding, but I would've love to have seen Kristen confront Nicole in a catfight and Kristen screaming at Nicole she had no right tell Brady about her affair- while Brady and Eric are nearby, unseen by raging Kristen -- but they hear the truth right out of Kristen's mouth! But I'll be thrilled if it's Marlena who FINALLY sees the flash drive and exposes her- hopefully at the wedding or blackmails her to call off the wedding at the altar!

Oh, if only it was as you said, Kristen admitting it.

That would have been the best ever way for them to find out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list