List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?

Started by mama mary at 2013/10/29 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 05:20AM, Views: 1602, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/31 11:25AM
    Re: Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?
    Chrissi_Soap...

Nobody knows. We changed ours earlier because we know Will returns Nov. 14 but we don't know if it's Chandler or Guy. Waiting on word from the studio! Note the other soap site doesn't say Chandler returns. They say Will returns.

#12   2013/10/31 11:47AM
    maja

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: Nobody knows. We changed ours earlier because we know Will returns Nov. 14 but we don't know if it's Chandler or Guy. Waiting on word from the studio! Note the other soap site doesn't say Chandler returns. They say Will returns.

Thanks Chrissi! Oh well, betcha they won't say and want everyone to tune in on the 14th to see if CM or GW will be playing the role of Will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 11:48AM
    #13   2013/10/31 12:44PM
    mille

Would love to see C. Massey back as William Horton! Love his scenes with Sonny, Ari and his grandmother Marlena! Hoping the new William has chemistry with these three like Massey had.

#14   2013/10/31 02:26PM
    ah76

In the October 3rd issue of Soap Opera Digest it says Chandler will exit briefly to explain Will's absence.Plus in the October 7th issue of SOD when it was announced Guy Wilson was taking over the role it said he would first air early next year.Also Chandler's last tape date was August 23rd and since Days tapes 4 months in advance his last air date will probably be in late December.So i think Will being of screen for a few weeks was planned and the scenes taped before it was ever announced Guy Wilson was the new Will and that probably means Chandler will be back playing Will for a couple of months more at least.

#15   2013/10/31 02:42PM
    HouseTops

Yes, please!!

Two emmys??

#16   2013/10/31 04:04PM
    CindyHaskins

I wanted to say that chander massey is leaving days of our lives for good on december 31. that mean guy wilson will take over the role of will Horton in january.

#17   2013/10/31 04:30PM
    kayhan

Quote CindyHaskins: I wanted to say that chander massey is leaving days of our lives for good on december 31. that mean guy wilson will take over the role of will Horton in january.

Well that is what I thought too. But some of the media reports are making it difficult to know what is going on. I read on Twitter that Guy WilSon said too his episodes air in January. I know Chandler was taping on August 23 (the day he was let go) and Guy did not start filming until after Labor Day so I cannot imagine the show scrapping two months of filming (July and August) and substituting Guy in those scenes. That would be stupid. Since they tape four months in advance (what we are seeing in Nov would be stuff taped in July/August). I have a feeling the studio/show is trying to be evasive just to get people to watch because of how popular Chandler is. I, for one, am not quite ready to see Chandler gone yet.

#18   2013/10/31 09:44PM
    Jason47

Hi all. First time poster here. Don't know if anyone here knows me, but I've run a Days website for the past 15 years.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion based on the inaccurate reports going around about Will. Chandler Massey will be playing Will until at least Christmas Day, maybe a few days after. Guy Wilson is not taking over the role until around New Year's Eve. When Will returns from California in November, he will still be played by Chandler Massey.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion!!

#19   2013/11/01 02:58AM
    holdingonfor...

If we cannot believe what is written....then perhaps
    the writers should all get together and write what is
    correct...the first time....and NOT...put out a whole
    lot of different takes on the subjects!!!

Why was there a story out....if it wasn't true...that
    Chandler lost 13 weeks of money...because TPTB did
    not want to pay Guy Wilson to hang around until
    Chandler's contract ended!!!! Doesn't make sense...
    or remotely appear that the left hand knows what
    the right hand is doing in that establishment!!

Why was the story out that they basically called him
    in for that one take...and then drop kicked him out
    of the studio!!! Retaliated because they weren't told
    first................that he was going to college!!!

Anyway....it doesn't really matter..........Chandler
    and Sonny owned WILSON.............so anyone being
    recast....won't fit the shoes!!! I'm done!!!

#20   2013/11/01 05:20AM
    kayhan

Quote Jason47: Hi all. First time poster here. Don't know if anyone here knows me, but I've run a Days website for the past 15 years.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion based on the inaccurate reports going around about Will. Chandler Massey will be playing Will until at least Christmas Day, maybe a few days after. Guy Wilson is not taking over the role until around New Year's Eve. When Will returns from California in November, he will still be played by Chandler Massey.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion!!

Thank you! I am happy that there was a recast because I did not want Will and Sonny to be over. I love the relationship and the love story. I am just not quite ready for CM's Will to be gone yet. I know it will be an adjustment in January, and I will have to accept that there will be a new face as Will.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list