List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?

Started by mama mary at 2013/10/29 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 11:25AM, Views: 1719, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 10:10AM
    Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?
    mama mary

Since the character of Will is gone for a week does that mean that was the last we see of Chandler Massey? I thought he was supposed to be seen until December and then Guy Wilson would be seen In January. Does anyone know?

#2   2013/10/29 05:24PM
    Re: Is Chandler Massey Gone For Good?
    Rucas

I certainly hope so. Shame Guy Wilson coming in means Will himself isn't gone for good.

#3   2013/10/30 03:22AM
    holdingonfor...

According to the comes and goings...Chandler has left
    for Berkeley College................and he will/has been
    re-cast by Guy.................I was hoping they would
    retire WILSON...and let Sonny move on to another relationship....or just wait for his return...........

I don't see Guy picking up...after Chandler....those
    shoes are not going to be an easy fit.......Sonny
    and W~I~L~L~I~A~M......OWNED WILSON!!! Sonny needs
    to be like any other lover that stays at home with
    the child...while their partner goes to college or
    war!!!

Their story was done in good taste and I'd rather
    watch their special love than to see the half naked
    mess we have to watch...in order to see the show!!!

That's my story...and...I'm sticking to it!!!

#4   2013/10/30 05:38AM
    kayhan

Quote mama mary: Since the character of Will is gone for a week does that mean that was the last we see of Chandler Massey? I thought he was supposed to be seen until December and then Guy Wilson would be seen In January. Does anyone know?

Chandler took an extra week of vacation in July to go to Peru with his family, so the show had "Will" go to CA for a week. Will is supposed to return on November 14, with Chandler still in the role. Chandler's last day is supposed to be December 31. Guy Wilson will take over the role of Will Horton in January 2014.

#5   2013/10/30 08:32AM
    holdingonfor...

Chandler Massey leaves Salem October 30 for Will Horton to attend Berkley this week. His return will have a recast in Guy Wilson.

Mama Mary....
    I hope this helps! He was let go early over a conflict!

#6   2013/10/30 07:15PM
    ah76

Chandler last taped in late August and since the show tapes 4 months in advance he'll last air as Will in late December/early January.This exit probably has to do with Chandler getting time off and the show needing to explain Will's absence offscreen for a few weeks.

#7   2013/10/30 08:18PM
    ldiablo

>( I had a gut feeling that this was it for CM/Willy TIIC
    had to prove to him that they and they alone call the shots on DOOL. Wilson will not be the same they worked because the actors maded it work. Chandler had two emmys for his acting and that is no easy thing to replace or recast? KC is an azz for cutting Chandler loose early and making my Bo disappear from the face of the earth?

#8   2013/10/31 08:45AM
    maja

Quote kayhan:
    Quote mama mary: Since the character of Will is gone for a week does that mean that was the last we see of Chandler Massey? I thought he was supposed to be seen until December and then Guy Wilson would be seen In January. Does anyone know?

Chandler took an extra week of vacation in July to go to Peru with his family, so the show had "Will" go to CA for a week. Will is supposed to return on November 14, with Chandler still in the role. Chandler's last day is supposed to be December 31. Guy Wilson will take over the role of Will Horton in January 2014.

You really need to read the coming/goings page because what you've stated isn't what's now going to happen.It says (as holdinfor has also posted) that CM's last appearance as Will was yesterday.As of November 14th Guy Wilson will be playing Will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 08:47AM
    #9   2013/10/31 09:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

About.com says something different.

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings on About.com
    tinyurl.com/m9u64vu

#10   2013/10/31 09:46AM
    maja

Quote Str8tButEqual: About.com says something different.

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings on About.com
    tinyurl.com/m9u64vu

Guess will find out on the 11th like About.com is saying or the 14th like Soaps.com is saying.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list