List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/28 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/03 07:35AM, Views: 6017, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/30 07:07PM
    Re: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character
    mbfc3

Quote Brouse3106: I think the major character to be killed is going to be Gabi. Nick is out of control again; he will be the one who causes her death.

I think this is a good scenario. I just don't know if the timeline works with the current taping schedule. I could see either Gabi or Nick getting killed in another one of Nick's obsession benders. It's obvious this is the way they're going with him, and the last time he went to prison. This time it could easily be a dirt nap!

#22   2013/10/30 07:10PM
    ah76

I think it'll be either Nick or Kristen but they're not really dead because i think it was reported a couple of months ago that Days was casting actors that looked like both characters but they would only be on one episode each and they would both air in November.Plus there is supposed to be some kind of cover up regarding the murder.So if it's Kristen maybe Brady kills her twin but covers it up because Stefano would want revenge.However if it's Nick who dies maybe Gabi kills him amd she covers up it up.Plus the murder/cover up story is reportedly supposed to last 3 to 6 months and that could lead to Gabi's exit because Camilla Banus last tapes in December and the show tapes 4 or so months in advance.

#23   2013/10/30 08:30PM
    snanax4

Looking at some of the other sites and their spoilers, it looks like Cameron leaves "abruptly". If Nick kills Cameron and the Dimeras cover it up so Stefano can deal with Nick(or the unknown killer) personally, I can see that happening. Nick is starting to stalk Cameron already. I saw that on today's episode. He plans on getting rid of Cameron, especially when he see Gabi getting closer to Cam while Will is away. Nick doesn't know Will asked Cam to watch over Gabi. Nick will just take it as Cameron getting in his way and taking Gabi from him. I really hope Gabi opts to leave Ari with Will and Sonny while she chases the modeling dream in California. She can't do anything while towing a child with her. And she doesn't know Nick is going to show up to be with her.

#24   2013/10/31 12:08PM
    Rjoxley12

I think that it's the final days for Anne. Jenn hates her, Daniel hates her, Teresa could be suspected.... But in the end, it's going to be the little nurse (Ken Corday's daughter) that does her in. She'll discover that Anne and Teresa have been using her and she'll snap.

#25   2013/10/31 02:53PM
    HouseTops

Is Nick going to kill Cameron??

Two birds with one stone!!

#26   2013/11/01 02:52PM
    nana2kc

Perfect. Anne needs to go and the nurse would be perfect. Neither are main characters though.

#27   2013/11/01 03:38PM
    geenzi

Cameron tells Abby he is leaving next week, so I do not think it is him. He is really not disliked by anyone except Nick so I do not know who the suspects would be. For some reason I think Kristen is too obvious. I really do not know who it could be. Anne is really gaining her enemies but is she a main character? Maybe Brady falls hard off the wagon and accidentally kills someone.

#28   2013/11/02 07:30AM
    2Wildroses

I know Cameron is leaving, I just hope they leave the door open for him to return, because he is Theo uncle, Lexi half brother. Lexi was Stefano daughter.

#29   2013/11/02 07:34PM
    lottogirl846

I was thinking (hoping) that it would be Anne (the witch from HR).

#30   2013/11/03 07:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Spo
    Spoil
    Spoiler alert!!!!!! That's what I wrote in in between the arrows

After hearing how the <<<<>>>> video gets shown I say kill Victor off what a chump lousy no god MOF. OKOK. Maybe it will end up like when Sonny and Will had no time for the other revealer of videos Adrienne so she thought I will get this seen no matter what. maybe MarMar hears he has it set to be seen and she rushes to the church. BUT it's going to be so U G L Y that not to call her and try and prevent it being seen this way he deserves a bullet

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 07:38AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list