List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/28 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/03 07:35AM, Views: 5953, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/29 09:57AM
    Re: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character
    maja

[quote]Quote zuzu61: [quote]Quote 2Wildroses: I hope it is not Bo. Please do not put Rafe with Hope???? I wish that they was not getting rid of anyone. It could be Nick or Kristen (they or both spinning out of control.[/quote]

I agree.It's time for tptb to either recast Bo if PR isn't coming back or have Hope & Bo divorce.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 10:01AM
    #12   2013/10/29 01:53PM
    deidnbella

I'm thinking Bo to, but how? The only other ones that I heard were leaving were Cameron and Gabby, so...Could it be one of them?

Personally, I love Maggie, but part of me wishes it were her just so we can have our ole Victor back. Just my opinion though.

#13   2013/10/30 06:19AM
    kayhan

Quote deidnbella: I'm thinking Bo to, but how? The only other ones that I heard were leaving were Cameron and Gabby, so...Could it be one of them?

Personally, I love Maggie, but part of me wishes it were her just so we can have our ole Victor back. Just my opinion though.

It is not Gabby because Camila is still filming and she leaves in December with episodes airing until spring. It could be Cameron (Nathan Owens) but I read he may be recast. Also I do not consider him a main character. My guess would be BO because he has been gone for a year and Hope (KA) needs a story and is supposedly going to get one soon so I say have it be him "presumed dead" and have a funeral and then Hope can move on. Later if they decide to recast they can always have him come back. How many times hasn't Stefano "died" and then comes back. Same with alot of others. No one really "dies" in Salem.

#14   2013/10/30 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote deidnbella: I'm thinking Bo to, but how? The only other ones that I heard were leaving were Cameron and Gabby, so...Could it be one of them?

It is not Gabby because Camila is still filming and she leaves in December with episodes airing until spring. It could be Cameron (Nathan Owens) but I read he may be recast. Also I do not consider him a main character. My guess would be BO because he has been gone for a year and Hope (KA) needs a story and is supposedly going to get one soon so I say have it be him "presumed dead" and have a funeral and then Hope can move on. Later if they decide to recast they can always have him come back. How many times hasn't Stefano "died" and then comes back. Same with alot of others. No one really "dies" in Salem.
    WOW I never would have even thought of it being BO. EEEEEEKKKK

#15   2013/10/30 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

dang it kayhan that can't be the person((BO). The spoiler states that people conspire to cover it up. I still think it is Kristen but acutally think it is her double that dies and Kristen runs off to lick her wounds and to laugh at Salem.

#16   2013/10/30 08:44AM
    kchild

"Devastated Brady spirals out of control" I think it's gonna be Brady!

#17   2013/10/30 08:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kchild: "Devastated Brady spirals out of control" I think it's gonna be Brady!

Victor send him to REHAB for a long long stint please! off camera.

#18   2013/10/30 11:50AM
    mille

Three characters come to mind, Bo, for obvious reasons, Maggie or Victor.

#19   2013/10/30 11:55AM
    waggo50

Quote allmylovingdays: dang it kayhan that can't be the person((BO). The spoiler states that people conspire to cover it up. I still think it is Kristen but acutally think it is her double that dies and Kristen runs off to lick her wounds and to laugh at Salem.

I agree with you it will be another phoney death (like Stefano's) and unfortunately Kristen will still be very much alive, all these writers seem to do is repeat stories

#20   2013/10/30 12:31PM
    Brouse3106

I think the major character to be killed is going to be Gabi. Nick is out of control again; he will be the one who causes her death.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list