List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/28 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/03 07:35AM, Views: 5880, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/28 01:46PM
    Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character
    mauimama

will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

#2   2013/10/28 01:57PM
    Re: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character
    wwwwww

Quote mauimama: will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

I don't think it's any of the three you mentioned. This is just speculation but I think it's Bo. I know he hasn't been on but I think they are doing that so Hope can move on. I heard a rumor they are putting Hope and Rafe together but who knows. I like Nick he's suppose to be the smartest person in Salem and is a genius so they can do a lot with his character if they take time to write for him. He beat Sami at her own game when they went to battle so I'm assuming they keep the character around.

#3   2013/10/28 02:07PM
    gogo2005

I wish and hope not to be bo .please not him

#4   2013/10/28 02:29PM
    maja

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath.

#5   2013/10/28 06:11PM
    Buffy.

Quote maja: I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath.

Gabi is leaving and I think it will be her! Nick will kidnap her and the baby and she'll be shot, this leaves Will and Sonny to raise the baby!

I'm also afraid tptb might kill off Allie to giving Lucas that big SL. They already foreshadowed one of the kids getting hurt at the mansion!

#6   2013/10/28 06:34PM
    mbfc3

Quote Buffy.:
    Quote maja: I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath.

Gabi is leaving and I think it will be her! Nick will kidnap her and the baby and she'll be shot, this leaves Will and Sonny to raise the baby!

I'm also afraid tptb might kill off Allie to giving Lucas that big SL. They already foreshadowed one of the kids getting hurt at the mansion!

Wow, I really hope it's NOT a child! That would be just awful. Also, I'm not sure we could consider Allie a major character. I think the most likely possibilities are Gabi, since we know Camila Banus is leaving, or Bo. The latter would break my heart, but they really need to do something with Bo. He's been in limbo far too long. I really miss Peter Reckell, but apparently he's not returning.

#7   2013/10/28 06:39PM
    Buffy.

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote Buffy.:

Wow, I really hope it's NOT a child! That would be just awful. Also, I'm not sure we could consider Allie a major character. I think the most likely possibilities are Gabi, since we know Camila Banus is leaving, or Bo. The latter would break my heart, but they really need to do something with Bo. He's been in limbo far too long. I really miss Peter Reckell, but apparently he's not returning.

I would love to see something done about Bo too! Hope needs a partner. I was also suggesting BOTH characters will die! Gabi.....the main character and down the road.....Allie too! This gives Lucas his big SL & A S a chance at an Emmy. I also see tptb ping ponging Sami between EJ & Rafe!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 06:41PM
    #8   2013/10/29 06:58AM
    2Wildroses

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote mauimama: will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

I don't think it's any of the three you mentioned. This is just speculation but I think it's Bo. I know he hasn't been on but I think they are doing that so Hope can move on. I heard a rumor they are putting Hope and Rafe together but who knows. I like Nick he's suppose to be the smartest person in Salem and is a genius so they can do a lot with his character if they take time to write for him. He beat Sami at her own game when they went to battle so I'm assuming they keep the character around.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 07:00AM
    #9   2013/10/29 07:08AM
    2Wildroses

I hope it is not Bo. Please do not put Rafe with Hope???? I wish that they was not getting rid of anyone. It could be Nick or Kristen (they or both spinning out of control.

#10   2013/10/29 07:34AM
    zuzu61

Quote 2Wildroses: I hope it is not Bo. Please do not put Rafe with Hope???? I wish that they was not getting rid of anyone. It could be Nick or Kristen (they or both spinning out of control.

I agree!! Please bring in someone NEW for Hope.

I listened to an interview with Bo a couple days ago. It was a GREAT interview, but it doesn't sound like he going to return. He's enjoying being a father, and that's great.

I have LOOVED Bo and Hope for SOO many years, and I don't see her with ANY of the actors presently on the show. But then, that's JMO.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list