List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Something you would like to see happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something you would like to see happen

Started by Jen821 at 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 06:14AM, Views: 3051, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/12/02 01:33AM
    Re: Something you would like to see happen
    jlc1914

(in reference to Sierra going to boarding school): LOL. I totally agree with you. That's one weird kid. Compare her to Emma on GH. It's just weird. Not sure if it's the writing or the acting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/02 01:39AM
    #42   2013/12/02 01:38AM
    jlc1914

Something I would, just for ONCE, see happen on this show. When someone finds out an important piece of information, I would like for them to do what any normal, sane, real person would do and share that information with someone....ANYONE!!! It's like every single character is either manipulative (Kirsten/EJ/Sami); too smart for anyone else, in their mind (Marlena/John/Victor); dumb as dirt (Jennifer/Brady); or so sappy sweet that they could just never do anything wrong (Abby); or finally, trying to protect people they have no real need to protect (Sonny/Daniel). To name a few.

#43   2013/12/02 01:42AM
    jlc1914

One more item for my wish list. Next time someone finds something (example: photo of Kristen and Brady; jump drive with sex scene on it), OMG!!! Can someone Please find it sooner? It took like a month for that lame photo to be found. And it's ridiculous for it to wind up in the hands of the person who should NOT have it. Just let something bad happen and let the crap hit the fan right away. Please!!

#44   2013/12/02 04:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote nana2kc: Great idea. Bring back Shawn and JT. Maybe a good story would be to find out that JT was Hope and Bo's son after all. This new guy Mark Collier needs to be a new love interest for Hope. Not to come back as Bo, just a new guy.

I think a lot of us would like to see Shawn-D again, but some viewers would need an explanation of who JT was. That was another of those weird "switched-babies/Who's the Daddy--and Mommy" s/ls" and we've had more than enough of them!Unless I've missed something, Hope has had only two children: Shawn-D and Zack, who died as a child. Bo fathered both of them but there was a temporary mix-up about Zack's parentage, too....

ops! I meant to say, of course, that "Hope had only two SONS" (not CHILDREN, because there's also daughter Ciara. To our knowledge, Bo fathered all three children.)

#45   2013/12/03 11:19AM
    HouseTops

Quote jlc1914: (in reference to Sierra going to boarding school): LOL. I totally agree with you. That's one weird kid. Compare her to Emma on GH. It's just weird. Not sure if it's the writing or the acting.

SORAS,SORAS, SORAS!!

We need the next generation of trouble makers to give the parents and grandparents more angst....

#46   2013/12/04 06:14AM
    Axl Rose

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote jlc1914: (in reference to Sierra going to boarding school): LOL. I totally agree with you. That's one weird kid. Compare her to Emma on GH. It's just weird. Not sure if it's the writing or the acting.

SORAS,SORAS, SORAS!!

We need the next generation of trouble makers to give the parents and grandparents more angst....

I know right and that is why they should SORAS Ciara and Theo both as well as Johnny and Allie

That's why I suggested they bring back Andrew Donovan, Shane and Kimberly's son Theresa's older brother Andrew as a new love interest for Abby

Or better yet why not bring back Carly Manning and Lawrence Alamain's son, Nicholas Alamain as a new love interest for Abby

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list