List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Something you would like to see happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something you would like to see happen

Started by Jen821 at 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 06:14AM, Views: 2731, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/02 06:16AM
    Re: Something you would like to see happen
    nana2kc

Great idea. Bring back Shawn and JT. Maybe a good story would be to find out that JT was Hope and Bo's son after all. This new guy Mark Collier needs to be a new love interest for Hope. Not to come back as Bo, just a new guy.

#32   2013/11/26 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

I read that Brady is going to fall off the wagon? He forgave Victor he is running around saying how much he hates Kristen so what makes him loose it? and wish he could loose himself into drugs or drinking? Does he start missing Kristen? will he resent Victor ?

I was totally surprised when he forgave Victor. THIS WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRADY. Him going back to the drugs well I expect him to end up in love with some skank soon and engaged he follows a pattern.

I was trying to find that one thread Brady is the dumbiest guy in Salem but couldn't find so I figured this one will have to do...on my speculation of Brady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/26 06:38AM
    #33   2013/11/26 04:05PM
    ldiablo

>) I would like to see lil evil EJ get his head bashed in and dumped into the Salem river. Have two other people cover it up for the murderer. Leave so much evidance that even the idiot Keystone kops of Salem will be able solve! Oh and cancel Kristen DiMeras return ticket to Salem 4ever.

#34   2013/11/26 05:19PM
    miladytn

Quote allmylovingdays: I read that Brady is going to fall off the wagon? He forgave Victor he is running around saying how much he hates Kristen so what makes him loose it? and wish he could loose himself into drugs or drinking? Does he start missing Kristen? will he resent Victor ?

I was totally surprised when he forgave Victor. THIS WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRADY. Him going back to the drugs well I expect him to end up in love with some skank soon and engaged he follows a pattern.

I was trying to find that one thread Brady is the dumbiest guy in Salem but couldn't find so I figured this one will have to do...on my speculation of Brady.

I think he goes nutso because he wants revenge and to find Kristen for said revenge. Psstt.... my speculation is usually wrong. LOL, I can't seem to guess the minds of TIIC at all

#35   2013/11/27 05:44AM
    allmylovingdays

To be honest the one thing I would really like to happen is that Gabs would be exposed for this crime and what she did to the town by her faking being stalked.

#36   2013/11/27 06:10AM
    Lialovessoaps

Nick going after Sami, Kate and Gabi for trying to drown him instead of calling an ambulance.

WilSon broken up with Sonny selling Will and Chad his interest in the club and leaving town.

Brady NOT going off the wagon, and allowing Kristen to take his sobriety. Deal with it. Let's see him back at Titan hammering out some deals, and finding love later down the line.

I would like to see Sami lose custody of her children after this thing with Nick. I'm sick of this woman. She's the worse mother in town. It's time those kids got better parenting.

Nicole with Rafe. I do not want her forgiving Eric and saddling up with him. He doesn't deserve her love anymore. Let him move on.

Jordan with Daniel. He needs to move on from angry, disloyal Jennifer, and I think Jordan is the right person for that.

#37   2013/11/30 07:06AM
    allmylovingdays

lisalovesoaps can JOrdan do that? The daily update peeps tried to figure out if somehow she will end up related to him so that doesn't seem feasible but then again the blood pool here in Salem is kind of mixed in cousins aunts everyone is related.

#38   2013/12/01 04:29AM
    fadingrose

Quote nana2kc: Great idea. Bring back Shawn and JT. Maybe a good story would be to find out that JT was Hope and Bo's son after all. This new guy Mark Collier needs to be a new love interest for Hope. Not to come back as Bo, just a new guy.

I think a lot of us would like to see Shawn-D again, but some viewers would need an explanation of who JT was. That was another of those weird "switched-babies/Who's the Daddy--and Mommy" s/ls" and we've had more than enough of them!Unless I've missed something, Hope has had only two children: Shawn-D and Zack, who died as a child. Bo fathered both of them but there was a temporary mix-up about Zack's parentage, too....

#39   2013/12/01 02:45PM
    CindyHaskins

I predict that nicole will forgive eric and the will be a couple.if rafe is going to be paired with any one it is going to be with jordan and not nicole.

#40   2013/12/01 03:03PM
    Ruca

I would like Will to realize he's straight. To be honest, I always thought his "coming out" came out of nowhere, and I strongly doubt there were any plans to have him be gay until Sonny came onto the scene. Mind, I have no problem with gay people. I'm perfectly content with Sonny being gay... but with Will it doesn't make sense. Yes, I know that people go through a time when they are "in the closet" and date the opposite sex, etc. but like I said, I think the writers just decided to change Will's sexuality for the sake of a plot.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list