List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Something you would like to see happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something you would like to see happen

Started by Jen821 at 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 06:14AM, Views: 2941, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 01:20PM
    Re: Something you would like to see happen
    daysforever

Sami and EJ having a nonviolent, uninterrupted wedding. I say, Amen to that! And I agree that we could do with at least some upbeat storylines. We also need a “reliable couple.” Two people who love each other and who would serve as a source of affection, honesty, humor, and reliable support in time of need for other Salemites. That could be Marlena and John if written well.

#22   2013/10/30 02:52PM
    mille

Would love for Lucas to team up with Kate and get custody of Alice.

#23   2013/10/30 02:59PM
    CindyHaskins

That is a good idea have lucas and kate team up to get custody of allie like the old days.

#24   2013/10/30 06:05PM
    maxi23

I would like to see "old" Kate return. The Rafe/Kate pairing was a nice twist for a while but I want her back to her evil ways. She's so much more fun that way.

There are too many bland characters now - Jenn, Abigail, Cameron, Daniel, Maggie.

Bring back Phillip. Let's get back to two core families. Bring the business aspect back to the show. And with John returning, Baisc Black could figure into the sl too. It would be nice to have an added dimension as opposed to seeing who's gonna jump into whose bed from day to day!

#25   2013/10/31 09:56PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Rucas: I would like to see Will realize he's actually straight and to reunite with Gabi.

Me too. But, you know what I really want to see? I want to see someone slap Ann and someone put her in her place.

#26   2013/10/31 10:15PM
    CindyHaskins

Will is gay and is in love with sonny its going to stay that way.i really love them has a couple.

#27   2013/11/01 04:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: Something else i would like to see happen is for hope to send ciara to boarding school where she belong.then bring back two of hope son like shawn and casted someone to play jt.

I think the worst thing to happen to Ciara would be to ship her off to boarding school. Poor kid is already mixed up and acting up because of her dad's mysterious absence and needs her mother now more than ever. Look what a mess JJ is now, after spending so many years away from his family!

#28   2013/11/01 09:57AM
    CindyHaskins

I don't want see hope spend time with a spoiled brat like ciara who hasn't once shown her love and respect and kindnees toward her.

#29   2013/11/02 12:06AM
    fordtruckman...

I would like to see JJ sent to prison for everything he has done and while he is in prison him still be on the show getting a smack down everyday by the other inmates

#30   2013/11/02 05:44AM
    CindyHaskins

Jack jr wont be sent to prison for everything he done.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list