List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Something you would like to see happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something you would like to see happen

Started by Jen821 at 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 06:14AM, Views: 3089, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/28 01:51PM
    Re: Something you would like to see happen
    daysforever

I’d love to see Jack Deveraux return from the “dead” to heal Jennifer and his children. I’d love to see Bo come back from wherever he’s been hiding to join Fancy Face in great adventure. I’d love to see Nicole be given more than 3 minutes of happiness with a man who loves her, and maybe a child. And, as someone mentioned above, I’d like to see a Chloe and Brady in a truly romantic storyline. Well, those are my Christmas wishes.

#12   2013/10/28 02:02PM
    wwwwww

I'd like to see Nick become the next villain and turn Gabi in for paying Andrew to kidnap Melanie and turn in the recording of Will confessing to shooting EJ and Roman and Hope fired for covering up the crime or not investigating it properly. Lucas goes back to prison again for covering for his son. Nick can do so much damage to the people of Salem.

#13   2013/10/28 03:25PM
    chabbyfan

def. chloe and brady..

#14   2013/10/28 03:42PM
    CindyHaskins

One thing days of our lives need to do is bring back the teen adults from 2003 like shawn and belle and rex and mimi and cassie and chloe. and then get of rid and nick and gabi.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 03:42PM
    #15   2013/10/28 03:44PM
    sharon n nic...

EJAMI wedding!

I would love for Daniel, Jennifer and Abby to leave town!

#16   2013/10/28 05:25PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote SoapsAtGrams: I would like to see happy, upbeat, realistic writing to give all the viewers hope, joy and entertainment the one hour a day they watch DOOL for an escape into their fantasy hour. There's enough of their storylines on the 6:00 PM News, or on The Horror Channel.

This, most definitely!

#17   2013/10/28 05:41PM
    Buffy.

Quote daysforever: I’d love to see Jack Deveraux return from the “dead” to heal Jennifer and his children. I’d love to see Bo come back from wherever he’s been hiding to join Fancy Face in great adventure. I’d love to see Nicole be given more than 3 minutes of happiness with a man who loves her, and maybe a child. And, as someone mentioned above, I’d like to see a Chloe and Brady in a truly romantic storyline. Well, those are my Christmas wishes.

I LOVE all your ideas! I would love to see Eric declare his love for Nicole when the truth comes out about his rape! Admit that he pushed her away and believed the worst rather than face the truth, that he's in love with her! I badly want Chloe back for either Brady or Lucas! I know she broke Lucas's heart but she could mend it again! Love the idea of Jack back from the dead too!

#18   2013/10/28 05:51PM
    DeviantAuthor

My list of things I'd like to see happen, which probably won't.

Dannifer needs to end already. She is so messed up because of Jack that she can't give Daniel the opportunity to be settled down into a singular relationship now that he seems willing to not be going after getting a patient into bed. (No, I've never liked the character of Jack and never liked Jackifer together.)

Jennifer either needs to have some confidence in herself as a person and let Daniel be a priority instead of using all these other excuses or have some confidence in him to back her up and be there for her.

Since none of the above is happening, then that pairing needs to be tossed out the window. Just my thoughts on that.

Days needs a power couple again. Have not had that in ages. The closest thing to that would be Magtor (Vicgie?) and the occasional appearance of Doug/Julie. Power couple doesn't have to be the perfect couple, but more as a stabilizing factor who can cope with the goofiness of today's technology as well as those needing advice and/or relationship advice. I say technology in there because of the whole Sami attacking what's his face video and Kristen and her "defrocking" the priest, so there's clearly technology related issues that someone would need advice about.

What else is on my list? *thinks*

Why oh why couldn't Stefano and Kate stay together as a couple? Of all the years I've been watching DOOL, I absolutely loved them together, probably as much as I loved Tony/Anna together. (Yes, I know, I'm old.)

Nick is fabulously creepy in a deranged, stalkery kind of way. I adore creating characters like that because they just are not as they seem, which is always fun to play around with.

Vargas--had some serious potential, that's a tangled thread that was cut off and not explored further into the tightly woven fabric of Salem society as we know it. He could have been great with Hope. Just think of the ten kinds of hell her family would have been giving her. That would have been epic. (Perhaps the actor had other contractual obligations, I don't know.) That would have definitely been fun, though. (Yes, I know, technically Bo hasn't been resolved up to this point, but heck, let Hope do something mundane as monkeying around with forbidden fruit there.)

WilSon are adorable together. I think they should raise Baby Ari together. Let them be the next power couple if Days wants to be really cutting edge. Let them have a normal, functional, sane, regular relationship that's stellar compared to all the other flaky neuroticness of bed hopping going on. LOL

I'll shut up for now.

#19   2013/10/29 05:25PM
    Racee

Since Stefano promised God that he would be GOOD if Chad was saved, I would like to see Nicole get her baby back. I know they said it died however it was EJ's, so I'm sure Stefano has it hidden away somewhere unbeknown to EJ.We all know how EJ feels about his kids, and since he is going to end up being the real bad guy in Salem, he would never forgive his father for hiding his child for years. Would be a great story line. Also,why are you having Nicole look so bad. Please glue some hair back on her head and get her nice clothes like Kate wears. I also think you should bring jed Allan/Don Craig back for Marlena, they made a great couple back in the day.

#20   2013/10/29 05:57PM
    Rucas

I would like to see Will realize he's actually straight and to reunite with Gabi.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list