List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Something you would like to see happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something you would like to see happen

Started by Jen821 at 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 06:14AM, Views: 2885, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/27 12:01PM
    Something you would like to see happen
    Jen821

I would like to see a Rafe/Jordan/Lucas love triangle. I think it could be interesting! I like this girl and think she would be good with both guys!

#2   2013/10/27 12:42PM
    Re: Something you would like to see happen
    stjarna

Definitely would like to see Lucas falling in love. Don't know about triangles- kind of sick of them! The latest one with Chad-Abigail-Cam really made me see red!

Triangle angst is passé imo.
    It was adressed ages ago that there is lack of female characters aged 25-40-
    so there is noone really for Lucas!

What I would like to see happen-hm.... Cameron and Gabi leaving together!
    I would like to see Chloe return and mend Brady's heart!!! I would love that so very much!!!!

#3   2013/10/27 01:02PM
    CindyHaskins

Something i would like to see happen is for ej to go to prison for all the crimes he has committed.also have rafe leave salem with gabi.

#4   2013/10/27 01:49PM
    dancie

I would like to see Hope get new love interest and better story line. I would love to see better additions to the Horton Clan and would like to see gone: Gabbi , Nick, Theresa, Chad and Anne at hospital all gone. Then less focus on it being the Dimera and Sammie Brady show and more of the other cast involvement in story lines.

#5   2013/10/27 04:12PM
    CindyHaskins

I wanted to say that theresa is not going no where any time soon.and not when her parent who are shane and kimberly are coming back to the show.nick wont be gone anytime soon he will be part of a big storyline.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 04:13PM
    #6   2013/10/27 05:32PM
    waggo50

I would like to see the #1 villain of Salem Stefano DiMera finally get caught and go to jail for life.

Sorry EJ isn't going anywhere.

I want to see EJ and Sami finally having a wedding without anyone being shot.

#7   2013/10/27 08:36PM
    SoapsAtGrams

I would like to see happy, upbeat, realistic writing to give all the viewers hope, joy and entertainment the one hour a day they watch DOOL for an escape into their fantasy hour. There's enough of their storylines on the 6:00 PM News, or on The Horror Channel.

#8   2013/10/28 12:30AM
    TrulymadlyRose

I would like to see the end of Dannifer and any storyline associated with them. Dr Dan is uninteresting with Jen but in other storylines he has been very watchable and not so cringe worthy, On the other hand, Jen just doesn't cut it for me. Her character is downright painful and she badly needs a stylist.

Nick, Gabi and Cameron = zzzzzzzz so bye bye.

Hope needs to be swept off her feet and have another super couple emerge.

One can only wish!

#9   2013/10/28 01:40AM
    wwwwww

Quote CindyHaskins: I wanted to say that theresa is not going no where any time soon.and not when her parent who are shane and kimberly are coming back to the show.nick wont be gone anytime soon he will be part of a big storyline.

I'm glad Theresa is staying she is like Sami Brady to the young generation. I hope they put her and JJ together as a couple. I just hope they don't have her switching from man to man like they do Sami that get's really old. Is Nick suppose to be a villain or hero in his next story. I hope villain they last longer plus he's suppose to be a genius so I could see him being a powerful villain.

#10   2013/10/28 01:09PM
    CindyHaskins

Something else i would like to see happen is for hope to send ciara to boarding school where she belong.then bring back two of hope son like shawn and casted someone to play jt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 01:11PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list