List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: OMG- Abigail is no better thanJennifer when it

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG- Abigail is no better thanJennifer when it

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/25 04:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/26 07:26PM, Views: 505, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/25 04:43PM
    OMG- Abigail is no better thanJennifer when it
    mauimama

comes to playing one guy against another! Hopefully both of them - mother and daughter - are totally left out in the cold with no man at all....

#2   2013/10/26 12:59AM
    Re: OMG- Abigail is no better thanJennifer when it
    stjarna

Quote mauimama: comes to playing one guy against another! Hopefully both of them - mother and daughter - are totally left out in the cold with no man at all....

yeah, Abigail is way too high and mighty!

Although Cam really annoys me- I'd wish he goes off with Gabi!!!

Once I really like Jennifer - and Abigail when KM came on as this character, but now I am so off those two characters- their RoyalHortonesses!

#3   2013/10/26 03:37AM
    Buffy.

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mauimama: comes to playing one guy against another! Hopefully both of them - mother and daughter - are totally left out in the cold with no man at all....

Once I really like Jennifer - and Abigail when KM came on as this character, but now I am so off those two characters- their RoyalHortonesses!

OMG were Jenn & Abby insufferable today! Jenn cared more about demanding to know why Daniel was @ Theresa's flat than the condition of the young girl, and Abby just like her Holier than thou Mom, cannot forgive either guy for being human! Smh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 03:38AM
    #4   2013/10/26 05:54AM
    stjarna

Quote Buffy.:
    Quote stjarna:

OMG were Jenn & Abby insufferable today! Jenn cared more about demanding to know why Daniel was @ Theresa's flat than the condition of the young girl, and Abby just like her Holier than thou Mom, cannot forgive either guy for being human! Smh

the only person here who had genuine feelings of love was actually Chad.
    Could she hear herself-ugh- I felt great that two guys were after me- talk about being full of herself- she had no real love for either guy and now she is the one being hurt only- well- you are no miss Innocent in all of this- and the way she said straight out that she would have chosen Cameron if he hadn't broken it off with her to Chad's face- scorned! But, girly, what does it say about you- where are your genuine feelings for Chad- and being the first one is so lame that just makes me cringe and cringe.
    You said it- the guys were human here-
    and Chad never had fauls pretences with her.
    He played Cameron- but even if Chad was ill- it is bad to do what he has done- as Abigail is not a commodity- she is a person!
    Cameron was pissed off, and that is why he pursued the matter of Chad's tumor- cos Abigail went straight into Chad's arms!
    Needed to rant some more! LOL

Chad should just be happy he is done with her! She doesn't love him and now also that came out!

#5   2013/10/26 07:26PM
    sunlight1949

When you play two guys against the other as Abigail did -- she'll end up with neither Chad or Cameron. To sanctimonious and not very bright. She published a book about her father being so self righteous, but not mentioned that he was a rapist...didn't think to mention to her bad boy brother JJ. Then she goes off on JJ's friends and call them "you people" are a bad influence on my brother. The apple does not fall far from tree, she is her mother's daughter, Jennifer.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list