List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: My heart is breaking for Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My heart is breaking for Eric

Started by bcrfgrl06 at 2013/10/25 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/26 08:37PM, Views: 691, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/25 10:39AM
    My heart is breaking for Eric
    bcrfgrl06

I feel so bad for Eric. Watching those scenes between him and Nicole in the church when he confroned her about what he thinks she did to him, I was sobbing. GV is a great actor because I just wanted to give him a big old hug after seeing that. Poor thing. I think he was more upset that a dear friend whom he rusted did this to him rather than the fact that he was actually drugged and raped. I can not wait until Kristen gets exposed. Who and when is i going to happen!?! It can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

#2   2013/10/25 02:14PM
    Re: My heart is breaking for Eric
    mauimama

I have no pity for him at this point. I hope it is his own mother who shoves that flash drive down his "holier than thou" throat -May be and Brady both crawl naked on their hands and knees on broken glass thru the flames of hell before Nicole even considers ever speaking to either of them again, much less think of forgiving them.

#3   2013/10/25 03:26PM
    cam1207

I understand having sympathy for Eric. That said, when someone who has been my friend for a very long time looks me in the eyes and says I did not do this - I would have to step back and reexamine the facts and maybe question who would set my friend up - this is Salem after all...! So for that reason, to me - he was not a friend to Nicole and will need to work very, very hard through his guilt for what he did to someone that cares about him. But, I think he wanted to drive her away and believe this about her because he has the very same feelings for her - mark my words, he will have a moment when he realizes he accepting this so easily because he wanted her out of his life.

#4   2013/10/25 03:48PM
    maja

Sorry, my heart doesn't break a tinge for Eric. If I were Nicole, I would shut the door to friendship with both Eric and Brady. Both are always willing to think the worse of her, and she goes out of her way on more then one occassion to be there for both of these blind idiots.

#5   2013/10/26 03:50AM
    Buffy.

Quote maja: Sorry, my heart doesn't break a tinge for Eric. If I were Nicole, I would shut the door to friendship with both Eric and Brady. Both are always willing to think the worse of her, and she goes out of her way on more then one occassion to be there for both of these blind idiots.

I was so angry at Brady & Eric for the way they spoke to Nicole! They both treated her like cr@p. Brady forgives all of Kristen's sins but calls Nicole a b!tch and Nicole swears to Eric she is telling the truth and he refuses to believe her! They both made me so mad!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 03:51AM
    #6   2013/10/26 02:09PM
    fadingrose

Quote Buffy.:
    Quote maja: Sorry, my heart doesn't break a tinge for Eric. If I were Nicole, I would shut the door to friendship with both Eric and Brady. Both are always willing to think the worse of her, and she goes out of her way on more then one occassion to be there for both of these blind idiots.

I was so angry at Brady & Eric for the way they spoke to Nicole! They both treated her like cr@p. Brady forgives all of Kristen's sins but calls Nicole a b!tch and Nicole swears to Eric she is telling the truth and he refuses to believe her! They both made me so mad!

Let's just think about the supposed long-time "friendship" between Brady and Nicole. It's really been one-sided. Over the years, Nicole has taken advantage of Brady's good and forgiving nature and accepted his help in covering up almost every scheme she has put in play to get whatever she wants. Now even Brady has reached his breaking point. Knowing how she has lied about so many things in the past can we really be surprized that he not believe ANYTHING she says now?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 02:12PM
    #7   2013/10/26 07:33PM
    sunlight1949

My heart was breaking for Nicole as she stood there taking verbak abuse from Eric,the priest, and prior to that from Brady. Eric had already convicted Nicole. When the truth comes out, there is no way he can rectify the horrible things he said. Nicole is better off without Eric and Brady.

#8   2013/10/26 07:39PM
    sunlight1949

The name Brady called Nicole was uncalled for--hateful and disrectful. When the truth comes out, Nicole shouldn't show any empathy for Brady because she has been a very good friend to him. Some words cannot be taken back! Nicole should mark him of her as a friend.

#9   2013/10/26 08:28PM
    Success

%(

Quote Buffy.:

#10   2013/10/26 08:37PM
    Success

%(

Quote bcrfgrl06: I feel so bad for Eric. Watching those scenes between him and Nicole in the church when he confroned her about what he thinks she did to him, I was sobbing. GV is a great actor because I just wanted to give him a big old hug after seeing that. Poor thing. I think he was more upset that a dear friend whom he rusted did this to him rather than the fact that he was actually drugged and raped. I can not wait until Kristen gets exposed. Who and when is i going to happen!?! It can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

My heart breaking for Eric I love him so much and care about his needs and the things he does. I'll be behind
    him no matter he does bad or good. Hope he loves me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list