List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Come on Nicole -- hold your head up high because

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come on Nicole -- hold your head up high because

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/24 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 07:57PM, Views: 778, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 03:08PM
    Come on Nicole -- hold your head up high because
    mauimama

you're gonna hafta be strong so that you can do some SERIOUS A$$$$$$ kicking on Brady, Eric and Kristen when the ugly truth about Kristen finally comes out! Hopefully, Kristen is run out of town; Brady goes back to drinking and is in rehab for YEARS, Eric is thrown out of the church and you, Nicole, will finally find some man worthy of you!

#2   2013/10/24 03:12PM
    Re: Come on Nicole -- hold your head up high because
    cam1207

I was thinking today - wouldn't it be kind of cool if Lucas and Nicole found their way back to each other - their first marriage was a sham, but it would be fun to see her be Kate's daughter-in-law again....PLEASE don't let her forgive Brady for a long time - he was terrible to her, especially when she has stuck by him whenever his life got turned upside down. He doesn't deserve her. And not sure I think ultimately her and Eric have any chemistry at all.

#3   2013/10/24 03:53PM
    mauimama

Quote cam1207: I was thinking today - wouldn't it be kind of cool if Lucas and Nicole found their way back to each other - their first marriage was a sham, but it would be fun to see her be Kate's daughter-in-law again....PLEASE don't let her forgive Brady for a long time - he was terrible to her, especially when she has stuck by him whenever his life got turned upside down. He doesn't deserve her. And not sure I think ultimately her and Eric have any chemistry at all.

I hope Nicole NEVER forgives either one of those a$$$$holes - Brady goes to hell in a drunken handbasket; Eric is stripped of his collar forever or banished to a leper colony for penance! Kristen- she can hide out in one of Stefano's many hideouts in the world or perhaps she will go nuts and be sent off to some looney bin for the rest of her miserable life.

#4   2013/10/24 04:11PM
    CindyHaskins

I agree with all nicole should forget all about brady and eric because the don't deserve her friendship at all.

#5   2013/10/24 05:13PM
    miladytn

Quote cam1207: I was thinking today - wouldn't it be kind of cool if Lucas and Nicole found their way back to each other

I had not thought of that. It would be an interesting storyline to watch! And it would definitely p.o. Kate! LOL. Probably Sami too. Are they friends or enemies now? I forget sometimes. I think my favorite couple on DOOL is Sami and Nicole They make great frienemies.

Nicole will deserve a LOT OF remorse and begging forgiveness from both Brady and Eric when the truth is found out. I hope she snubs her nose at them and leaves both of 'em in the dust.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 05:14PM
    #6   2013/10/28 02:01PM
    daysforever

Quote mauimama:
    Quote cam1207: I was thinking today - wouldn't it be kind of cool if Lucas and Nicole found their way back to each other - their first marriage was a sham, but it would be fun to see her be Kate's daughter-in-law again....PLEASE don't let her forgive Brady for a long time - he was terrible to her, especially when she has stuck by him whenever his life got turned upside down. He doesn't deserve her. And not sure I think ultimately her and Eric have any chemistry at all.

I hope Nicole NEVER forgives either one of those a$$$$holes - Brady goes to hell in a drunken handbasket; Eric is stripped of his collar forever or banished to a leper colony for penance! Kristen- she can hide out in one of Stefano's many hideouts in the world or perhaps she will go nuts and be sent off to some looney bin for the rest of her miserable life.

Ah, all that is a bit scorched earth, isn't it? Rather than wishing for revenge, I wish Nicole finds the love of her life.

#7   2013/10/28 06:59PM
    Buffy.

Quote daysforever:
    Quote mauimama:

Ah, all that is a bit scorched earth, isn't it? Rather than wishing for revenge, I wish Nicole finds the love of her life.

At first I felt like that about Brady & Eric too but then I remembered all those times Brady forgave Nicole and was a good friend to her, particularly when EJ crapped on her! Wrt Eric I really believe he wanted to push Nicole away because he's afraid of his true feelings for her! I think we are going to get a declaration of love as well as plea for forgiveness and frankly I've waited YEARS to see Nicole finally find love! She deserves it AND a baby too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 07:00PM
    #8   2013/10/29 07:57PM
    daysforever

Quote Buffy.:
    Quote daysforever:
    Quote mauimama:

At first I felt like that about Brady & Eric too but then I remembered all those times Brady forgave Nicole and was a good friend to her, particularly when EJ crapped on her! Wrt Eric I really believe he wanted to push Nicole away because he's afraid of his true feelings for her! I think we are going to get a declaration of love as well as plea for forgiveness and frankly I've waited YEARS to see Nicole finally find love! She deserves it AND a baby too!

So Agree! Eric has been Nicole's true love for years. One thing, the writers have to give Nicole a break. No more being Salem's loser-in-love.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list