List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Mystery **Spoiler**

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Mystery **Spoiler**

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/24 02:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 05:24PM, Views: 1372, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 02:50PM
    New Mystery **Spoiler**
    cam1207

So I read today that there is going to be a murder in the next few weeks and it will be a major mystery. Who do you think is going to be murdered?

I don't think it is Kristen, I don't think they would kill her character off - I think she will just leave town in disgrace. Any thoughts?

#2   2013/10/24 03:02PM
    Re: New Mystery **Spoiler**
    mauimama

Quote cam1207: So I read today that there is going to be a murder in the next few weeks and it will be a major mystery. Who do you think is going to be murdered?

I don't think it is Kristen, I don't think they would kill her character off - I think she will just leave town in disgrace. Any thoughts?

I think Kristen leaves in disgrace; Will is leaving on a trip but coming back (re-cast?); Chad is leaving -(going to hospital in Boston) Gabi is leaving but I don't think they'll kill her (that's all Rafe needs - another sister killed) HOWEVER-- I'd love to see someone knock off Nick - he's one character I've never liked (when he was on before and now that he's back - he's always been sleazy and creepy and now he's obsessed with Gabi) I DON'T think they'd KILL Cam (even tho he's leaving, too) those are my thoughts

#3   2013/10/24 03:08PM
    cam1207

I agree with all your points, although I wouldn't be surprised if Cam gets killed and it looks like Nick did it, but will turn out he didn't.

That said, I think it would be great in todays world of spoilers if someone is killed that no one would anticipate, a total shock like back when Marlena was strangled - even though it turned out to be her twin. I can remember sitting and watching and my mouth dropped open.

#4   2013/10/24 03:25PM
    days78

I hope the murder mystery is who killed Bo - so they can move Hope's character along with a s/l

#5   2013/10/24 03:47PM
    mauimama

Quote days78: I hope the murder mystery is who killed Bo - so they can move Hope's character along with a s/l

Isn't that THE most ridiculous story line--- he's been gone a year (?) and Hope just sits by and gets a call from him every month or so.... what a bunch of BS --- either kill him off or bring in a re-cast (they've done it before) They should've killed him off 2 wks after he left the show - killed in the line of duty or whatever....Or-- they could've sent Hope and Ciara off to "wherever" he was lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 03:48PM
    #6   2013/10/24 05:24PM
    miladytn

Quote days78: I hope the murder mystery is who killed Bo - so they can move Hope's character along with a s/l

As much as I hate to agree, Bo would be a good storyline. This ridiculousness of leaving the character in limbo has gone on far too long. Do something, anything! If they choose to kill off Bo, I don't consider it a big deal. Soap characters return the dead all the time, especially on DOOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list