List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer

Started by ej and sami at 2013/10/24 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 08:59AM, Views: 235, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 01:51PM
    Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer
    ej and sami

All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.

#2   2013/10/25 05:56AM
    Re: Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.

She just doesn't STOP!

Maxine needs a life!

#3   2013/10/25 06:15AM
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ej and sami: All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.[/quote]

She just doesn't STOP!
    Even those of us who like Maxine's feistiness and sense of humor should concede that it is completely inappropriate to spread hospital gossip and involve herself in the personal problems of fellow employee(s) who are not even her subordinates! That is unprofessional--and can be annoying, even to a "friend" whom one wants to help.

#4   2013/10/25 06:34AM
    ej and sami

Maxine talk about Dannifer for 24 hours a day it don't make any sense it seems like she have nothing to do it always Dannifer. The writers need to give Maxine something to do what need to getting know more about her family. The writers should hook Maxine up with Abe. Maxine is much better off without pimping Dannifer the writers are destroyed her character it's a shame. Maxine can be good character on days when she not pimping Dannifer all the time.

#5   2013/10/25 08:59AM
    2Wildroses

I love Maxine, I never seen her do anything that was not professional. In a risky situation Dr. Jonas seems to call Maxine to work with him as a top nurse.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list