List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Old Cast Members

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Old Cast Members

Started by everlena1973 at 2013/10/24 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 05:30PM, Views: 953, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/25 05:25AM
    Re: Old Cast Members
    fadingrose

Quote everlena1973: Don't you wish that you could bring back some cast members from the past that left and never returned. Or some of the ones who left, came back and then left again? Whom would you like to see grace the DAYS screen again? I for one would love to see Coolliopie Market and Eugene. As well as "Patch" Steve. My most favorite couple of all was Eve Donovan and Nick Corelli. That was just my start, any more ideas?

Yes, many long-time viewers like me would like very much to see how some of the former characters would pop up to show us how they are doing. Unfortunately, the producers and writers seem to be gearing the s/ls to younger characters, in the belief that this is a better way to keep the interest of that age group. And they may be RIGHT!

#12   2013/10/25 05:30PM
    Re: Old Cast Members
    miladytn

Quote cam1207: I had a gallery in Palm Desert, near Palm Springs - Dr. Rolf, in real life is incredibly charming. He and his wife are artists, we carried their artwork for a while. Amazingly nice people.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing that. Do you remember when he played on the Night Court sitcom. He was hilarious on that show and I loved watching him.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list