List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Old Cast Members

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Old Cast Members

Started by everlena1973 at 2013/10/24 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 05:30PM, Views: 954, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/24 12:05PM
    Old Cast Members
    everlena1973

:) Don't you wish that you could bring back some cast members from the past that left and never returned. Or some of the ones who left, came back and then left again? Whom would you like to see grace the DAYS screen again? I for one would love to see Coolliopie Market and Eugene. As well as "Patch" Steve. My most favorite couple of all was Eve Donovan and Nick Corelli. That was just my start, any more ideas?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 12:06PM
    #2   2013/10/24 12:15PM
    Re: Old Cast Members
    zuzu61

OH YEAH!!! Colliope & Eugene !!! LOOVE them!

BO (of course) IF they'll leave Bo & Hope a HAPPY couple.
    David Banning !!! (ONLY: Gregg Marx) Son of Julie.
    Steve (Patch)

I'll add more later!

There's several I'd LOVE to see driving OUT of Salem. For Good!

#3   2013/10/24 01:51PM
    CindyHaskins

Bring back the teen adults from 2003 like shawn and belle and rex and mimi and cassie.

#4   2013/10/24 03:05PM
    cam1207

Totally agree with ZUZU - David Banning - Hope's one and only nephew (odd as he is older than her). Would love to see Anna DiMera, Hattie - the Marlena lookalike, Nicholas Alamain, and my favorite - but NOT the last incarnation - Vivien and Ivan. Also, reaching way way back - Howie and Larry Welch. ONLY with the original actors.

#5   2013/10/24 03:43PM
    everlena1973

I was really young back then, like six or seven, but I remember Larry Welch very well. I would like to see him back.

#6   2013/10/24 05:09PM
    holdingonfor...

I wouldn't mind seeing Shawn and Belle...if it would
    be the original two...Cooke and Storm!! And...bring
    back JOHN BLACK and KEEP HIM ON THE SHOW!!

#7   2013/10/24 05:20PM
    miladytn

David Banning, great idea! Mike Horton. Shawn and Belle IF they are good recasts. Don't think the originals will return Vivian is ALWAYS fun, definitely her. And the original Ivan. Y'all gonna think I'm weird, but I would love to see Dr. Rolfe return.

#8   2013/10/24 05:33PM
    cam1207

I had a gallery in Palm Desert, near Palm Springs - Dr. Rolf, in real life is incredibly charming. He and his wife are artists, we carried their artwork for a while. Amazingly nice people.

#9   2013/10/24 08:15PM
    CindyHaskins

What about craig and nancy days of our lives need some humor to the show and celeste.

#10   2013/10/25 05:03AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote everlena1973: Don't you wish that you could bring back some cast members from the past that left and never returned. Or some of the ones who left, came back and then left again? Whom would you like to see grace the DAYS screen again? I for one would love to see Coolliopie Market and Eugene. As well as "Patch" Steve. My most favorite couple of all was Eve Donovan and Nick Corelli. That was just my start, any more ideas?

Bo (and Bope) but ONLY with decent, meaningful dialogue & story material about THEM - SHARING THE STAGE with the present popular, featured characters - and NOT as props for others' stories. Also, bringing them back to their "true" selves & not the ones taken totally OOC in the last decade or so! Since the present writers don't really know or care about them and ignore how valuable they were to DAYS for over 4 decades & what they could STILL bring to the show I can't see that happening, unfortunately! That would be MY choice, however, & would bring me back to the viewing audience in a heartbeat!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list