List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: It's Time For Kristen To Be Expose?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Time For Kristen To Be Expose?

Started by NickyD2 at 2013/10/23 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 10:19AM, Views: 611, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/23 08:19PM
    It's Time For Kristen To Be Expose?
    NickyD2

I'm sick of this BS. It's bad enough Nicole miscarriage two babies by EJ. And lost her husband EJ to Samie. Now she losing her best friend Brady over Kristen. And now Eric the guy who she trust the most turn his back on her to. Now Eric use to know Nicolefor long as time, since they was teenages.

Now Eric, The Preacher who been drug by a woman, That he dreams about, who hasn't see her real face. Thinks Nicole rape him. I mean Wowwww....

Can this getting any worst for Nicole. Eric accuse this girl rape him really?

First, We got stupid Brady who believes every thing that Kristen tells him. And break Up his friendship with Nicole. The girl he knew for very long time, actually longer then Kristen, calls her a Bit*H and a loser. Earth to stupid Brady she telling you the truth.

I can't wait for stupid Brady gets what he deserves. And if I was Nicole. I would never want to speak to Brady sorry loser ever again.

I do hope he Wakes Up and see the liar and betrayal in Kristen once again. And this time wise up and be smart to not fall for her ever again. Because Nicole did try to warn his stupid self never again.

Now Father Eric. What can I say about him. A sweet, kind loving guy. Who Nicole trusted the most also to turn his back on her. But Eric is human and fool. Who takes someone else word besides Nicole. He should done a Lie detective test on Nicole before juging her. I guess didn't study the Bible really well. Because in the Bible its don't juge others to bad he didn't get that. He should not be a Preacher at all. Because he don't know the meaning of it.

I remember Eric use to be in love with Nicole, before all this BS happened to him. To bad Eric won't admit that now that he thinks Nicole rape him. Which she didn't by away. Nicole deserves alot things, but she didn't deserves this. I don't care what she done in the past. And Eric as long he knows Nicole since in his Teens years. Is a fool.

Kristen-needs to be expose for the crimes, she did to Marlenda and Brady. Especially, to Father Eric Brady.
    I just wish Daniel would find that darn blue flash drive and pop in that computer of his and watch Kristen & Eric on that video.

As smart as Daniel is. He knows Eric was drug. And he is his doctor so he would know what to do with that flasdh drive. And call Dete. Hope and Roman to lock that Witch up for her crimes once and for all. And Daniel would show that video to both Brady and Eric to. So they both can apologize to Nicole. I'm sick of Kristen getting away with everything. She needs to pay for her crimes. Sorry I don't like her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 08:25PM
    #2   2013/10/23 08:58PM
    Re: It's Time For Kristen To Be Expose?
    CindyHaskins

I am right there with you i want kristen exposed and out of salem for good.

#3   2013/10/23 11:13PM
    SoapsAtGrams

Nicole should have told Eric,
    "The way I look, I don't have to rape to have sex."
    Laughed in his face and walked out.

#4   2013/10/24 03:47AM
    holdingonfor...

Perhaps the truth will come out at the nuptials and
    both brothers and all the doubting thomases will
    find out together....that it was not Nicole...but
    indeed the hateful...two-faced...evil to the bone
    Kristen.....and I hope Nicole turns her back on all
    of them!!! I want to see Brady heartbroken and I want
    to see Eric lost...........the man of cloth talking
    to a lady like he did yesterday!!!! Evil dwells within
    the chapel!!! More like a "devil's cave"!!!

#5   2013/10/24 09:18AM
    mauimama

Quote holdingonfordearlife: Perhaps the truth will come out at the nuptials and
    both brothers and all the doubting thomases will
    find out together....that it was not Nicole...but
    indeed the hateful...two-faced...evil to the bone
    Kristen.....and I hope Nicole turns her back on all
    of them!!! I want to see Brady heartbroken and I want
    to see Eric lost...........the man of cloth talking
    to a lady like he did yesterday!!!! Evil dwells within
    the chapel!!! More like a "devil's cave"!!!

I cannot wait for Kristen to be exposed - and for both Eric and Brady to burn in hell for what they're both putting innocent Nicole through! God should've come down with a huge bolt of lightning on "holier than thou" Eric yesterday - I wanted to strangle him with his priestly collar! I hope Nicole tells them both to go to hell and NEVER accepts their pitiful apologies (if they EVER DO apologize) or their wishy-washy friendship EVER again!

#6   2013/10/24 10:19AM
    Soapnexis

ED left last summer. Why the he!! is Kristen still on my tv screen!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list