List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Started by ej and sami at 2013/10/23 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 03:54PM, Views: 704, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/23 02:00PM
    Re: I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt
    flightygirl

They even had EJ say to Kristen that they really owed Daniel for saving Chad! UGH!!!!! Make it go away!!!!!!

#12   2013/10/23 02:02PM
    mauimama

Quote maja: Looks like ST Daniel will have a new member to his growing fan club if the spoilers are correct. He is the male version of GH's Sabrina.

Do tell maja! is it a younger girl (Theresa) or an older woman -- please tell!

#13   2013/10/23 02:18PM
    maja

Quote mauimama:
    Quote maja: Looks like ST Daniel will have a new member to his growing fan club if the spoilers are correct. He is the male version of GH's Sabrina.

Hey mauimama! Spoiler**** Theresa is suppose to overdose when she's getting her groove on with JJ.JJ gets scared and calls Daniel.I'm hearing that Daniel will cover for JJ so he won't get into trouble. I think JJ will probably be the newest member since he sees all that ST Daniel is willing to do for him.

#14   2013/10/23 02:25PM
    mauimama

Quote maja:
    Quote mauimama:

Hey mauimama! Spoiler**** Theresa is suppose to overdose when she's getting her groove on with JJ.JJ gets scared and calls Daniel.I'm hearing that Daniel will cover for JJ so he won't get into trouble. I think JJ will probably be the newest member since he sees all that ST Daniel is willing to do for him.

Oh - I see what you mean- I thought you meant that Saint Dan would go after some young thing or some older woman --

#15   2013/10/23 02:45PM
    fadingrose

Won't we ever see Saint Dan at least reprimanded for the unethical, immoral (and possibly illegal) acts he has committed--sleeping with all the women whose lives he has "saved," doctoring hospital paternity-related records, and according to this week's spoiler, covering up JJ's involvement in drugs and Theresa's overdose. --Oh, wait, I just realized that if Danny-Boy saves Theresa's life, she could turn out to be another notch on his seduction belt.

#16   2013/10/23 03:43PM
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose: Won't we ever see Saint Dan at least reprimanded for the unethical, immoral (and possibly illegal) acts he has committed--sleeping with all the women whose lives he has "saved," doctoring hospital paternity-related records, and according to this week's spoiler, covering up JJ's involvement in drugs and Theresa's overdose. --Oh, wait, I just realized that if Danny-Boy saves Theresa's life, she could turn out to be another notch on his seduction belt.

BRAVO!! I agree!! Will we ever?!?!
    What is it with Daniel??

Last year it was another Character. (RH)
    I can't remember if they focused in on one particular character in 2011. ???
    Makes me wonder if they pick one each year and IF Dr. Dan will continue to be the "pet" of the year in 2014, or if they'll change.
    IF so, who will it be??
    Ridiculous..

#17   2013/10/23 03:46PM
    zuzu61

IS there anyone in Salem that's not Pimping Daniel????

For Victor and Stefano to PIMP anyone is outrageous..

#18   2013/10/23 03:54PM
    maja

I read that Daniel will sacrifice his relationship with Jennifer to protect JJ. I think he's going to let her believe that he actually had a relationship with Theresa.Oh, what a guy!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list