List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Started by ej and sami at 2013/10/23 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 03:54PM, Views: 761, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/23 11:25AM
    I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt
    ej and sami

Please make it stop I am tired of hearing how Daniel is great guy it's really getting out of hand. This writers must be on drugs us fans are tired of hearing how great Daniel is ugh. Everybody in Salem have to tell Daniel he's a great person.

#2   2013/10/23 11:38AM
    Re: I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt
    maja

I heard they're thinking of renaming the show "Everybody Loves Daniel".

#3   2013/10/23 11:55AM
    ej and sami

Quote maja: I heard they're thinking of renaming the show "Everybody Loves Daniel".

Lol that's a good one !

#4   2013/10/23 12:18PM
    flightygirl

Quote maja: I heard they're thinking of renaming the show "Everybody Loves Daniel".

LOL.....These writers are sooo pathetic if they think this is entertaining!

#5   2013/10/23 12:20PM
    cam1207

Although today in his scrubs he has a nice butt, I agree - stop kissing it! I used to love his character, not always his storyline - but thought he was handsome - had charisma, but anymore I can't stand him. It has gotten so bad with the whole town falling all over him, that today when Maggie couldn't reach him on his cell - she had to go to an AA meeting!!!!!!! How screwed up is that?????

#6   2013/10/23 01:12PM
    mauimama

When he first arrived he was handsome, etc.. NOW - he always looks like a dirty sleazy bum that crawled out of a gutter - I sure as heck would NOT want him as my doctor under any circumstances... I'm so sick of him and whiney Jenn, that I could scream! I loved how Anne did NOT back down to his threats yesterday - he's such a pompous a$$$$$

#7   2013/10/23 01:15PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:

LOL.....These writers are sooo pathetic if they think this is entertaining!

LMAO.. The comment is too funny.. But you're right.. It's NOT entertaining.
    My FF button is wearing out.

#8   2013/10/23 01:31PM
    fadingrose

Quote mauimama: When he first arrived he was handsome, etc.. NOW - he always looks like a dirty sleazy bum that crawled out of a gutter - I sure as heck would NOT want him as my doctor under any circumstances... I'm so sick of him and whiney Jenn, that I could scream! I loved how Anne did NOT back down to his threats yesterday - he's such a pompous a$$$$$

Mauimama, once again I will say that truer words were never spoken about Doctor Wonderful...

#9   2013/10/23 01:39PM
    ej and sami

We should just change the show to Daniel of our lives now they having Stefano EJ and Kristen kissing Daniel butt. EJ hates Daniel for what he did to him. Daniel is not good person maybe they should name the hospital after him ugh. I am so happy Sami is not kissing Daniel butt.

These writers are shoving Daniel Jones down are face please make it stop already I had enough of this crap.

#10   2013/10/23 01:51PM
    maja

Looks like ST Daniel will have a new member to his growing fan club if the spoilers are correct. He is the male version of GH's Sabrina.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list