List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WRITERS JUST STOP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WRITERS JUST STOP!

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2013/10/22 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 06:03AM, Views: 898, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/22 03:18PM
    WRITERS JUST STOP!
    sharon n nic...

Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

Jennifer and Teresa.....Jennifer and Justin.....Jennifer and Hope.....

Jennifer and Maggie....Jennifer and Ann...... Jennifer and the Mailman.......Jennifer and the milkman....

JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER!

#2   2013/10/22 03:20PM
    Re: WRITERS JUST STOP!
    cam1207

And soon it is going to be Jennifer and Stefano..and dont' forget Jennifer and Kristen - now there is one that is a stretch, like Kristen would ever give this wimpy nothing the time of day. Have never understood this friendship and never will

#3   2013/10/22 04:18PM
    2Wildroses

Jennifer married Kristen brother Peter Blake, making Jennifer, Kristen sister-in-law. I believe Jack and Jennifer was divorced at the time??? Jack nearly went crazy trying to stop Jennifer from marrying Peter.

#4   2013/10/22 04:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote cam1207: And soon it is going to be Jennifer and Stefano..and dont' forget Jennifer and Kristen - now there is one that is a stretch, like Kristen would ever give this wimpy nothing the time of day. Have never understood this friendship and never will

Jennifer and Stefano.....lol!

#5   2013/10/22 04:46PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

Jennifer and Maggie....Jennifer and Ann...... Jennifer and the Mailman.......Jennifer and the milkman....

JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER!

Amen!

#6   2013/10/22 05:08PM
    zuzu61

AND PLEEASE Writers... PLEASE write JENNIFER tell "MySon" the WHOLE truth!!!!
    She just stands there.. trying REEEALLY hard to squeeze out a tear and Says NOTHING..
    Tell JJ the truth. Tell him His Dad was married to Kayla at the time. Kayla had an affair. It's was horrible. Still No Excuse. But 95% of Salem have been raped or guilty of rape. or killed or were killed.. lol
    Of course they came back to life..
    My point being.. She just freakin stands there instead of telling "MySon" the WHOLE truth..
    Like Kayla was a 14 year old virgin.
    I know.. It was wrong. Rape is horrible.. NO excuse.
    BUT.. Jennifer MARRIED JACK AFTER he raped Kayla!!!!
    Tell him that! Tell him something..
    Not just.. "I was going to tell you, MySon".. Sniff Sniff. Sorry, but JMHO.

#7   2013/10/23 10:32AM
    deidnbella

Quote zuzu61: AND PLEEASE Writers... PLEASE write JENNIFER tell "MySon" the WHOLE truth!!!!
    She just stands there.. trying REEEALLY hard to squeeze out a tear and Says NOTHING..
    Tell JJ the truth. Tell him His Dad was married to Kayla at the time. Kayla had an affair. It's was horrible. Still No Excuse. But 95% of Salem have been raped or guilty of rape. or killed or were killed.. lol
    Of course they came back to life..
    My point being.. She just freakin stands there instead of telling "MySon" the WHOLE truth..
    Like Kayla was a 14 year old virgin.
    I know.. It was wrong. Rape is horrible.. NO excuse.
    BUT.. Jennifer MARRIED JACK AFTER he raped Kayla!!!!
    Tell him that! Tell him something..
    Not just.. "I was going to tell you, MySon".. Sniff Sniff. Sorry, but JMHO.

Either tell him all of what you just said or...That what happened waaaaaay before he was born is not really any of his business! I am as old as this show is and I still wouldn't want to hear about all the crap my parents did before I was born (not that I think they would have done something so awful) but still.... NONE OF MY BUSINESS! Sorry, that is just my opinion. P.S. My life could have been a soap opera, and I wouldn't dream of telling my kids what I went through prior to their births!

#8   2013/10/23 11:15AM
    ej and sami

I agree make it stop already I am tried of Jennifer!!!

#9   2013/10/23 11:22AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

thank you thank you thank you - I laughed so much- so needed that cos it is just agrevating how these s/s turn- if Jennifer was feisty I wouldn't mind having her there all the time- I am more like

Daniel and Jennifer, Daniel and JJ, Daniel and Maggie, Daniel and Victor, Daniel and Anne, Daniel and Eric, Daniel and Krissten, Daniel and Theresa,.... Daniel, the superman hero cannot do anything wrong...

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL,DANIEL,DANIEL

#10   2013/10/23 01:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

thank you thank you thank you - I laughed so much- so needed that cos it is just agrevating how these s/s turn- if Jennifer was feisty I wouldn't mind having her there all the time- I am more like

Daniel and Jennifer, Daniel and JJ, Daniel and Maggie, Daniel and Victor, Daniel and Anne, Daniel and Eric, Daniel and Krissten, Daniel and Theresa,.... Daniel, the superman hero cannot do anything wrong...

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL,DANIEL,DANIEL

stjarna, you always make me laugh!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list