List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bullies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bullies

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/22 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 01:19PM, Views: 368, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/22 02:48PM
    Bullies
    cam1207

I thought today's episode was pretty good - Oct. 22, but thought that Brady was bullying Nicole terrible - it reminded me of when he first came on how awful he was...wonder if they are going to take him back to his mean ways. Then Daniel bullied Theresa and then Anne - it doesn't matter that they are up to no good, he was an out and out bully - and where does Dr. Feelgood get off talking about Theresa's morals? Does he forget he did every female patient he ever had?????

#2   2013/10/22 03:02PM
    Re: Bullies
    mauimama

Quote cam1207: I thought today's episode was pretty good - Oct. 22, but thought that Brady was bullying Nicole terrible - it reminded me of when he first came on how awful he was...wonder if they are going to take him back to his mean ways. Then Daniel bullied Theresa and then Anne - it doesn't matter that they are up to no good, he was an out and out bully - and where does Dr. Feelgood get off talking about Theresa's morals? Does he forget he did every female patient he ever had?????

Dr Dan has the morals of an alley cat! I hope Brady chokes on the crow he and Eric are gonna have to swallow when they find out the truth about Kristen while they've been bashing Nicole. I hope the 2 of them crawl thru glass on their bare knees begging Nicole's forgiveness when the truth comes out. I dislike Jenn so much that I'm glad Theresa and Anne are raising hell...

#3   2013/10/22 03:13PM
    cam1207

I am with you all the way...all these men (except Eric) are far far from having any rights to be so rude to these women. I am a man, but find it amusing, not in a good way, that men on soaps can get away with murder, literally, and yet women have to pay and pay....as for Jennifer - can't stand her, loved JJ standing up to her today.

#4   2013/10/22 04:37PM
    2Wildroses

I agree Brady use to be rough with Nicole, Jennifer push JJ totally away from her, Abgail almost snubs JJ friends, but she did listen for a minute.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/22 04:41PM
    #5   2013/10/23 01:19PM
    mauimama

I was thrilled that neither Theresa and especially Anne did NOT cower under Dr Dan's bullying.... loved that Anne stood her ground and got back at him by insinuating for everyone around to hear that he was messing around with Theresa - that was good! I hope the hospital gossip board runs wild with that one. If for no other reason, than to get under Jen's skin!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list