List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Started by DeviantAuthor at 2013/10/22 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 10:57AM, Views: 2647, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/28 04:12PM
    Re: Predict/speculate where plots are going--
    zuzu61

Quote Buffy.: Sadly I'm worried about Ally too! So much foreshadowing of something happening to her at the manor and last time Y&R killed off Cassie......DOOL killed off Zack. Since Della died I'm worried one of Sami's kids will die! Hope not!

OMGoodness!!! I hope not. I'm still not over Zack's death. Surely this is NOT Lucas' s/l coming up!!
    I'm NOT watching Y&R because of Delia's s/l. I just can't/won't.
    They wouldn't do this in an attempt for Sami an Emmy, would they??? NOT another child's death!!!

#22   2013/10/28 05:23PM
    maxi23

I'm wondering about the JJ storyline. Has anyone else noticed that he looks a heck of a lot more like the character of Frankie than he looks like Jack??? I don't exactly remember the timeline there, but then again, timelines don't always matter in soapland. I'm wondering if after all of his turmoil over his father, his father really turns out to be Frankie!

#23   2013/10/28 05:56PM
    DeviantAuthor

YES!!!! Now this is my cup of tea! This is what I'd LOVE to see!
    Talking about "magic Markers"..
    My 4 yr old Grand took a Very Pretty Shiny Screw of her "Dad's" from the garage and was SOO proud to show her Mommie how she had "decorated" her Black Shiny car.. lolol

BUT.. My daughter says she couldn't be angry because they are constantly drawing on their "black" driveway with colored chalk, and she thought God would wash it away with the rain, just like he washes away the chalk on the driveway. lol
    SWEET. My daughter says she looks at it daily as "priceless" Artwork.
    I love her attitude!!

IMO, This would be GREAT S/l's for the VETS, instead of propping.
    Maggie, Victor, Hope.. Even Stefano.. This kind of S/L for them and the kids would be AWESOME.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!
    I Pray someone gives TPTB your ideas!!

Like Johnny and Sydney could put bubbles in the fountain out front so to give their turtle a bubble bath.

OR cut Stefano's Cigar's in half. Showing him how to get "twice as many" cigars.

(like My sister trimmed our Dad's felt hat, because she heard him say the brim was a little wide for his taste.
    It ended up being about 1/4 inch wide.. She couldn't get it exactly straight)
    One of his favorite stories. AFTER, he kicked a few rocks and said several four letter words.
    But, he thanked her and told her it was perfect.

Sorry.. didn't mean to go on and on..
    I REALLY needed this smile today. Thank You!!!

My point in telling these stories, is that I think it would be TOO CUTE to do to Stefano.
    Wish they know Victor better, so to do some GrandPa things to him.

Thank you!

Bubbles in the fountain at Stefano's would be epic for the win, as well as fixing it so he has twice as many cigars!

Even if the kids couldn't be on screen for this stuff, Sami could tell Marlena and/or Kate about it, so the viewers could get an idea of the "normalcy" of the kids doing regular kid stuff. That is something most soaps don't do, so this would be something new and different.

Loved your stories, thank you for sharing them!

#24   2013/10/28 06:12PM
    zuzu61

DeviantAuthor,
    Loved your stories too.. The Image of Theo and Abe with all the Soapsuds are still, so vividly, in my mind. That would be too cute.
    I would LOVE to see these scenes..
    I soo wanted to see t-ball games this past summer, rather than Drug dealing.
    Maybe the upcoming holidays will bring some of your thoughts.
    I sure hope so.
    Again.. Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#25   2013/10/28 06:25PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Buffy.: Sadly I'm worried about Ally too! So much foreshadowing of something happening to her at the manor and last time Y&R killed off Cassie......DOOL killed off Zack. Since Della died I'm worried one of Sami's kids will die! Hope not!

OMGoodness!!! I hope not. I'm still not over Zack's death. Surely this is NOT Lucas' s/l coming up!!
    They wouldn't do this in an attempt for Sami an Emmy, would they??? NOT another child's death!!!

My brain just went splodey everywhere.

I was trying to mentally process the Delia thing with GH because evidently Delia is on GH and I was trying to figure out how the actress was going to be on DOOL, too.

Don't mind me. I have some brain damage from a year of chemo and sometimes I confuse myself.

Your post got me thinking, though.

#26   2013/10/28 06:26PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote maxi23: I'm wondering about the JJ storyline. Has anyone else noticed that he looks a heck of a lot more like the character of Frankie than he looks like Jack??? I don't exactly remember the timeline there, but then again, timelines don't always matter in soapland. I'm wondering if after all of his turmoil over his father, his father really turns out to be Frankie!

As a viewer, I would not be offended by this because I cannot stand Jack, I never could, nothing against the actor, just did not like the character and what material was created for that character.

I would be so pleased to see Frankie back.

#27   2013/10/28 06:29PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61: DeviantAuthor,
    Loved your stories too.. The Image of Theo and Abe with all the Soapsuds are still, so vividly, in my mind. That would be too cute.
    I would LOVE to see these scenes..
    I soo wanted to see t-ball games this past summer, rather than Drug dealing.
    Maybe the upcoming holidays will bring some of your thoughts.
    I sure hope so.
    Again.. Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it!

Grandpa Victor is Greek. One of the little ones could stuff his black olives with Tootsie Rolls. I could so see Maggie kind of helping with or instigating that.

Am I helpful or what?

#28   2013/10/29 10:32AM
    zuzu61

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote zuzu61:

I was trying to mentally process the Delia thing with GH because evidently Delia is on GH and I was trying to figure out how the actress was going to be on DOOL, too.

Don't mind me. I have some brain damage from a year of chemo and sometimes I confuse myself.

HAHA.. I'm so sorry. I am known to be a bit confusing.

OK.. let's see if I can explain this. Well, Kinda..Sort of..
    -----------------------

Y&R:
    Delia is a small child on Y&R who was just killed by a hit and run driver.
    (Cassie was a young teenager on Y&R killed in a car accident. Several years ago)

GH:
    A child was killed the same way on GH. I don't know his name nor am I sure when this happened

Hoping the writer's will NOT repeat the same, allowing Sami and Lucas' daughter, ALI to be killed.

(Surely Not, since Bo and Hope already Lost a small child, Zack.)

#29   2013/10/29 10:57AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote zuzu61:

HAHA.. I'm so sorry. I am known to be a bit confusing.

OK.. let's see if I can explain this. Well, Kinda..Sort of..
    -----------------------

Y&R:
    Delia is a small child on Y&R who was just killed by a hit and run driver.
    (Cassie was a young teenager on Y&R killed in a car accident. Several years ago)

GH:
    A child was killed the same way on GH. I don't know his name nor am I sure when this happened

Hoping the writer's will NOT repeat the same, allowing Sami and Lucas' daughter, ALI to be killed.

(Surely Not, since Bo and Hope already Lost a small child, Zack.)

Gotcha. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list