List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Started by DeviantAuthor at 2013/10/22 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 10:57AM, Views: 2694, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/25 07:29PM
    Re: Predict/speculate where plots are going--
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote DeviantAuthor: Yay! I contributed to starting a discussion!

OH NO!! I just noticed you asked for "any other plot speculations not related to Anne"...

Which I totally agree with..

And who responded first?? ME!! Talking about the ONE character you asked us NOT to discuss.. lol

SOO Sorry!!

I'm going to give your request some thought tonight and see if I can't predict/speculate r/t a subject other than Anne. haha..

Oh, no! I meant that anyone could toss anything out for speculation not Anne related as in she isn't the only person to be speculated about for discussion, that anyone could speculate about anyone or anything.

I am so sorry for wording that so badly! I have brain damage from chemo and my days of being articulate are long gone.

Again, I do apologize, so please do speculate away about whoever or whatever!

Please.. No need to apologize to me. EVER. I'm terrible about either misunderstanding what I read or saying what I don't mean..
    Now IF that makes any sense. haha

After reading it now, I see what you mean. Even though I was in total agreement with you. Anne drives me nuts.. along with a few others.

Thank you. Glad you knew what I meant.

Anne should be renamed Anne-oying.

#12   2013/10/25 07:51PM
    zuzu61

haha..DeviantAuthor...

"Anne-oying"

Love it! perfect!

#13   2013/10/26 08:13PM
    bellasmema

I totally want Ann to get what is coming to her!!!

#14   2013/10/27 05:15PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61: haha..DeviantAuthor...

"Anne-oying"

Love it! perfect!

Thank you!

#15   2013/10/27 05:17PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote bellasmema: I totally want Ann to get what is coming to her!!!

So do I. I think she's been involved with a male in the past that was/is somehow connected to Jennifer because she just seems like she's got an axe to grind like a woman scorned.

I could be completely wrong, which is okay, but that's my theory for now.

#16   2013/10/28 02:00AM
    Buffy.

I'm going to speculate that Gabbi is going to be killed off! I think Nick will kidnap her and Ari and somehow Gabbi will be shot! This will leave Will & Sonny as Ari's parents

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 02:01AM
    #17   2013/10/28 02:00AM
    Buffy.

Sadly I'm worried about Ally too! So much foreshadowing of something happening to her at the manor and last time Y&R killed off Cassie......DOOL killed off Zack. Since Della died I'm worried one of Sami's kids will die! Hope not!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 02:05AM
    #18   2013/10/28 01:15PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Buffy.: I'm going to speculate that Gabbi is going to be killed off! I think Nick will kidnap her and Ari and somehow Gabbi will be shot! This will leave Will & Sonny as Ari's parents

This works for me. I'm not a Nick fan.

I think WilSon is cute and have no problem watching them with Baby Ari and being the daddies.

#19   2013/10/28 01:24PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Buffy.: Sadly I'm worried about Ally too! So much foreshadowing of something happening to her at the manor and last time Y&R killed off Cassie......DOOL killed off Zack. Since Della died I'm worried one of Sami's kids will die! Hope not!

Those plot devices get so old, so I would really like to not see that sort of thing yet again.

Let's see Nicole wind up with a halfway decent guy, say perhaps Dan, since Jennifer is a complete flake. Let's see Nicole and Parker try to do laundry and wind up with bubbles pouring out of the top of the washer because Parker helped put more soap in it when Nicole's back was turned.

Or Abe and Theo doing dishes. Theo could do basically the same thing. Abe takes a call and doesn't realize Theo helped by adding more dishwasher soap to the dishwasher. Big mess all over the floor.

Why not have EJ and Sami's little darlings escaping and doing something helpful like decorating a car or two in the driveway with permanent markers?

Nose dive from the top bunk?

One of them deciding to make coffee for Harold and the next thing there is would be a huge mess of coffee and sugar poured in the middle of the kitchen floor.

There is so much more fun things which could be done with the kids than what is being done with them. They are children, they are part of these families, why not have mention them at least a little more than on occasion or having them on screen being "perfect" little angels? (Yes, I get that whole kids can only work a certain amount of time on screen, but at least have them do normal kid stuff at school, sports, etc.)

Don't mind me. I've had all of the above happen with any of my darlings at any given time, except the markers thing. It makes life interesting to say the least, although mine are grown now, except the youngest and he's fifteen.

#20   2013/10/28 04:02PM
    zuzu61

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote Buffy.: Sadly I'm worried about Ally too! So much foreshadowing of something happening to her at the manor and last time Y&R killed off Cassie......DOOL killed off Zack. Since Della died I'm worried one of Sami's kids will die! Hope not!

Those plot devices get so old, so I would really like to not see that sort of thing yet again.

Let's see Nicole wind up with a halfway decent guy, say perhaps Dan, since Jennifer is a complete flake. Let's see Nicole and Parker try to do laundry and wind up with bubbles pouring out of the top of the washer because Parker helped put more soap in it when Nicole's back was turned.

Or Abe and Theo doing dishes. Theo could do basically the same thing. Abe takes a call and doesn't realize Theo helped by adding more dishwasher soap to the dishwasher. Big mess all over the floor.

Why not have EJ and Sami's little darlings escaping and doing something helpful like decorating a car or two in the driveway with permanent markers?

Nose dive from the top bunk?

One of them deciding to make coffee for Harold and the next thing there is would be a huge mess of coffee and sugar poured in the middle of the kitchen floor.

There is so much more fun things which could be done with the kids than what is being done with them. They are children, they are part of these families, why not have mention them at least a little more than on occasion or having them on screen being "perfect" little angels? (Yes, I get that whole kids can only work a certain amount of time on screen, but at least have them do normal kid stuff at school, sports, etc.)

Don't mind me. I've had all of the above happen with any of my darlings at any given time, except the markers thing. It makes life interesting to say the least, although mine are grown now, except the youngest and he's fifteen.

YES!!!! Now this is my cup of tea! This is what I'd LOVE to see!
    Talking about "magic Markers"..
    My 4 yr old Grand took a Very Pretty Shiny Screw of her "Dad's" from the garage and was SOO proud to show her Mommie how she had "decorated" her Black Shiny car.. lolol

BUT.. My daughter says she couldn't be angry because they are constantly drawing on their "black" driveway with colored chalk, and she thought God would wash it away with the rain, just like he washes away the chalk on the driveway. lol
    SWEET. My daughter says she looks at it daily as "priceless" Artwork.
    I love her attitude!!

IMO, This would be GREAT S/l's for the VETS, instead of propping.
    Maggie, Victor, Hope.. Even Stefano.. This kind of S/L for them and the kids would be AWESOME.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!
    I Pray someone gives TPTB your ideas!!

Like Johnny and Sydney could put bubbles in the fountain out front so to give their turtle a bubble bath.

OR cut Stefano's Cigar's in half. Showing him how to get "twice as many" cigars.

(like My sister trimmed our Dad's felt hat, because she heard him say the brim was a little wide for his taste.
    It ended up being about 1/4 inch wide.. She couldn't get it exactly straight)
    One of his favorite stories. AFTER, he kicked a few rocks and said several four letter words.
    But, he thanked her and told her it was perfect.

Sorry.. didn't mean to go on and on..
    I REALLY needed this smile today. Thank You!!!

My point in telling these stories, is that I think it would be TOO CUTE to do to Stefano.
    Wish they know Victor better, so to do some GrandPa things to him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 04:05PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list