List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Predict/speculate where plots are going--

Started by DeviantAuthor at 2013/10/22 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 10:57AM, Views: 2738, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/22 12:14PM
    Predict/speculate where plots are going--
    DeviantAuthor

Before I tackle my veggie casserole for lunch, I wanted to toss this out for people to ponder upon and see if anyone else had speculated about this.

Anne. Just exactly what is her axe to grind with Jennifer?

Is she someone Jack or another one of the men in Jennifer's past had a fling with who ditched her to go back to Jen? I think that might be a possibility.

Anyone with any other plot speculations not related to Anne are certainly welcome to toss them into this thread.

#2   2013/10/22 12:24PM
    Re: Predict/speculate where plots are going--
    zuzu61

You know those little TINY plastic pieces that's left in your clothing when you pull a tag off??

Well, Anne acts as if she has one in the crotch of her NEW Panties that sticking the "H$ll" out of her!!!

#3   2013/10/22 03:08PM
    mauimama

Quote zuzu61: You know those little TINY plastic pieces that's left in your clothing when you pull a tag off??

Well, Anne acts as if she has one in the crotch of her NEW Panties that sticking the "H$ll" out of her!!!

OMG- that is the funniest thing I've seen all week! I love it! lol Back to the posters question: Anne wanted the job that was "handed" to Jenn - and she's been trying to get Jenn fired ever since. (works for me - I do NOT like Jenn at all - haven't liked her for years!)

#4   2013/10/22 03:16PM
    cam1207

Actually anyone with a work ethic would have problems with Jennifer. She is never there, and when she is she is too busy dealing with her children and her love life to ever get any work done - LOL at the little piece of plastic. I couldn't agree more, although Jen is like that little piece of plastic to me....just pokes me in all the wrong spots.

#5   2013/10/23 08:48AM
    Undeniable T...

OK, for those who don't read spoilers you will want to skip what I have to say.

I've been considering the whole "Kristen goes out with a bang!" spoiler lately. Is Kristen going to be the "bang!er" or the "bang!ee"?

Assuming that her exit occurs after Eric's drugging and rape is finally revealed, there are so many different options there (none of which, I believe, will actually end in Kristen's death...even if they make it seem like she's dead):

Marlena could try to take her out. I'm sure John would come back to support her during her trial after realizing he's an idiot.

Kristen could try to take Marlena and/or Nicole out. She could either disappear back to where ever it was she was before she came back, go to the nuthouse, go to prison, whatever.

Eric loses his mind and tries to kill Kristen, or...Brady does. Or John.

If it is to be Nicole, I would suggest that she will try to do it before the news of what Kristen has done gets out. I can imagine that Nicole, devastated over being falsely accused by both Eric and Brady (let's face it, she has deep feelings for both), shoots Kristen in an attempt to stop the wedding. Perhaps Marlena finds the evidence on Dan the man's computer but just doesn't get there in time to stop the wedding before Nicole does?

I haven't decided yet which one I would go with if I were the writers, if any.

#6   2013/10/23 10:15AM
    deidnbella

Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, for those who don't read spoilers you will want to skip what I have to say.

I've been considering the whole "Kristen goes out with a bang!" spoiler lately. Is Kristen going to be the "bang!er" or the "bang!ee"?

Assuming that her exit occurs after Eric's drugging and rape is finally revealed, there are so many different options there (none of which, I believe, will actually end in Kristen's death...even if they make it seem like she's dead):

Marlena could try to take her out. I'm sure John would come back to support her during her trial after realizing he's an idiot.

Kristen could try to take Marlena and/or Nicole out. She could either disappear back to where ever it was she was before she came back, go to the nuthouse, go to prison, whatever.

Eric loses his mind and tries to kill Kristen, or...Brady does. Or John.

If it is to be Nicole, I would suggest that she will try to do it before the news of what Kristen has done gets out. I can imagine that Nicole, devastated over being falsely accused by both Eric and Brady (let's face it, she has deep feelings for both), shoots Kristen in an attempt to stop the wedding. Perhaps Marlena finds the evidence on Dan the man's computer but just doesn't get there in time to stop the wedding before Nicole does?

I haven't decided yet which one I would go with if I were the writers, if any.

I don't really see Marlena as going bonkers but... Nicole could pull that off. I felt so bad for her after both Brady and Eric treated her the way they did!

I think Doctor Dan will be the one to come in and interrupt the wedding.... He has the flash drive, and all of a sudden now the Dimeras' want to help him?! I just wish this story line would hurryup and come to a conclusion! I don't want ED/Kristen to leave the show, but....

#7   2013/10/23 06:15PM
    DeviantAuthor

Yay! I contributed to starting a discussion!

#8   2013/10/23 06:37PM
    zuzu61

Quote DeviantAuthor: Yay! I contributed to starting a discussion!

OH NO!! I just noticed you asked for "any other plot speculations not related to Anne"...

Which I totally agree with..

And who responded first?? ME!! Talking about the ONE character you asked us NOT to discuss.. lol

SOO Sorry!!

I'm going to give your request some thought tonight and see if I can't predict/speculate r/t a subject other than Anne. haha..

#9   2013/10/24 12:36PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote zuzu61:

OH NO!! I just noticed you asked for "any other plot speculations not related to Anne"...

And who responded first?? ME!! Talking about the ONE character you asked us NOT to discuss.. lol

SOO Sorry!!

I'm going to give your request some thought tonight and see if I can't predict/speculate r/t a subject other than Anne. haha..

Oh, no! I meant that anyone could toss anything out for speculation not Anne related as in she isn't the only person to be speculated about for discussion, that anyone could speculate about anyone or anything.

I am so sorry for wording that so badly! I have brain damage from chemo and my days of being articulate are long gone.

Again, I do apologize, so please do speculate away about whoever or whatever!

#10   2013/10/24 12:59PM
    zuzu61

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote zuzu61:

SOO Sorry!!

Oh, no! I meant that anyone could toss anything out for speculation not Anne related as in she isn't the only person to be speculated about for discussion, that anyone could speculate about anyone or anything.

I am so sorry for wording that so badly! I have brain damage from chemo and my days of being articulate are long gone.

Again, I do apologize, so please do speculate away about whoever or whatever!

Please.. No need to apologize to me. EVER. I'm terrible about either misunderstanding what I read or saying what I don't mean..
    Now IF that makes any sense. haha

After reading it now, I see what you mean. Even though I was in total agreement with you. Anne drives me nuts.. along with a few others.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list