List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WILL NEEDS A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WILL NEEDS A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Meggy at 2006/10/31 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/03 01:35PM, Views: 1096, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/31 08:15AM
    WILL NEEDS A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meggy

DO I NEED TO SAY ANYMORE????????????????????

#2   2006/10/31 09:30AM
    Re: WILL NEEDS A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    erbutterfly1

he's kinda looking like cousin it, huh??!!

#3   2006/10/31 09:42AM
    jovigirl

I think they need a new Will all together, he should have been one not to renew his contract. HE WOULD NOT BE MISSED BY VIEWERS, I AM SURE.

#4   2006/10/31 10:34AM
    Gabby1971

he sure does need one pronto... I have to switch channels when he comes on... his hair gets on my nerves... god he needs a haircut really, really bad.

#5   2006/10/31 11:17AM
    cbrady

Writters please cut wills hair and have him act more like a teenager instead of a little kid Will needs a hair cut and needs to act more like a teen

#6   2006/10/31 12:17PM
    YANKEE ROSE

i agree needs a hair cut he doesnt act very much like a tean

#7   2006/10/31 12:26PM
    Serena

When I was in LA last year, nearly every man had long hair, even suited business prifessionals. Ok, maybe not so bushy, but those are his genetics- his not acting like a teen is the script. They will probably have someone on the show mention his hair telling him gilrs will notice him if they can see him. Yes, I agree it is time matured a bit. He is on the basketball team, but has he celebrated getting his driver's license or other things a teen goes through? They certainly could rework his character. Maybe have him be part Sami, part Lucas, personality wise.

#8   2006/10/31 02:23PM
    MamaBobbie

The long shaggy hair is in style these days. Which I do not know why or how it is. But it is. I don't think that you guys should make fun of him and say that he needs to be recast. Its the writers that makes him act like that. He isn't the one that writes the script. I'm not yelling at anyone or trying to seem rude. You guys are taking it out on Will.. Just remember Will is a character. He is portrayed to be like that, I bet he's not that like in real life. Get what I'm saying??

#9   2006/10/31 02:38PM
    purplepeople...

I think Will needs a hair cut also. I also think we need some trouble from our teens on the show. Give Sammi something to freak about .

#10   2006/10/31 05:26PM
    keboyd

Surely there is someone that could give Will a nice hair cut. One that would make him look a bit older he is a cutie but that hair needs to go.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list