List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole -will she have a nervous breakdown??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole -will she have a nervous breakdown??

Started by BBtrekkie13 at 2013/10/22 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 12:38PM, Views: 664, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/22 11:51AM
    Nicole -will she have a nervous breakdown??
    BBtrekkie13

I love the character of Nicole because she is flawed but is sincerely trying to be a better person. I hope that the stress of it being the one year anniversary of her baby boys' death, 4 years since she lost her daughter, Brady hating her and now Eric hating her and accusing her of rape causes her to have a REAL breakdown - not like the Chloe b.s. - a real and sincere breakdown and tries to commit suicide. I don't want her to die, I want the other Salemites to SEE that she her differently. Let Eric and Brady deal with the guilt - she tried desperately to help them both. YES she loves Eric but she loves him enough to be his friend and not be the old Nicole. I think Arianne Zucker is a phenomenal actress and she is one of the few actresses with a character with flaws that could truly take on severe depression and attempted suicide. I would love to see how peoples feelings about her change and let her finally have some happiness and a FAMILY with Eric. He could become a protestant priest where you can be married PLEASE PLEASE Days give us a juicy story for Nicole where it is not her making mistakes and being punished and judged by others, but a story where the ppl of Salem see her in a new light as a person worthy of their caring and friendship and where THEY need to apologize to Nicole.

#2   2013/10/22 10:42PM
    Re: Nicole -will she have a nervous breakdown??
    liquid8o8

I actually feel sorry for Nicole, She is trying so hard to show people that she has changed, She is helping and trying to save brady without even knowing she is helping eric. to blow Kristen out of the waters, (Sami Brady Should be grateful) towards Nicole.
    I loved what she told Brady that he deserves whats coming to him i had to laugh, you go nicole.

#3   2013/10/23 05:13AM
    dazgonby

Sami should be grateful to Nicole???...hardly.

#4   2013/10/23 09:10PM
    BBtrekkie13

YES Sami should be grateful to Nicole. Nicole thought Sami was giving EJ's baby up and she LOVED that little girl. When Nicole was married to EJ and Johnny was going through his Cancer treatments and EJ had taken Sydney from Sami, Nicole helped her see Syd, and she LOVED Johnny and Sydney and was a great step mom. She is who noticed the problem with Johnnys second eye and helped save his life.

Sami has done alot of evil crap to just hurt people. Nicole took Sydney out of depression, fear, loneliness and LOVE of EJ and desperation to be a mom. She didn't set out to steal Sami's child out of spite. Even now, Nicole would be there if those kids needed her. She spent more time with them Sami does...she is always leaving them with great grandma with Alzheimers.

#5   2013/10/24 04:24AM
    dazgonby

Quote BBtrekkie13: YES Sami should be grateful to Nicole. Nicole thought Sami was giving EJ's baby up and she LOVED that little girl. When Nicole was married to EJ and Johnny was going through his Cancer treatments and EJ had taken Sydney from Sami, Nicole helped her see Syd, and she LOVED Johnny and Sydney and was a great step mom. She is who noticed the problem with Johnnys second eye and helped save his life.

Sami has done alot of evil crap to just hurt people. Nicole took Sydney out of depression, fear, loneliness and LOVE of EJ and desperation to be a mom. She didn't set out to steal Sami's child out of spite. Even now, Nicole would be there if those kids needed her. She spent more time with them Sami does...she is always leaving them with great grandma with Alzheimers.

I guess we either watched different shows or we sure don't remember them the same.
    Sami was never going to 'give up' her baby..just keep that Ej was the father a secret...sound familar...just exactly what Nicole did later.
    And Nicole did set out to steal that baby just because it was Ej's....and kept it a secret to Mia that it was her baby that was dying until the bitter end.
    Yes Sami has done alot but so has Nicole so neither has to be grateful to the other.
    Of course Nicole would be there for ANY child because she has an obsession about them just like she does any guy she attaches herself to at that moment.
    I happen to love Nicole until they turned her into that, and I still do but find it unneccesary to blame Sami for it all.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 04:28AM
    #6   2013/10/24 12:38PM
    jemma

I love Nicole warts and all...
    'father Eric' is being a jerk!
    He and Brother Brady will pay...hopefully sooner than later as soap time goes..LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list