List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Recasts

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Recasts

Started by 2Wildroses at 2013/10/20 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 09:11AM, Views: 1108, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/20 01:42PM
    Recasts
    2Wildroses

I think Cameron and Bo should be recast, because Cameron is a part of the DiMera family by way of Lexi, he is Theo uncle and Hope needs Bo. Bo was recast before. Both characters just needs a great storyline to work with. P.S. please don't bring back Peter Blake Jennifer has enough problems.

#2   2013/10/20 04:39PM
    Re: Recasts
    CindyHaskins

The last thing hope need is bo when he is the same guy who lied and cheated on her. i dont want a bo brady recasted i want this character to stay gone.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 04:48PM
    #3   2013/10/21 09:22AM
    SoapBox17

Quote 2Wildroses: I think Cameron and Bo should be recast, because Cameron is a part of the DiMera family by way of Lexi, he is Theo uncle and Hope needs Bo. Bo was recast before. Both characters just needs a great storyline to work with. P.S. please don't bring back Peter Blake Jennifer has enough problems.

Cameron is not a Dimera. He's Lexi's half brother.. They share the same mom not dad.

#4   2013/10/21 12:32PM
    2Wildroses

Cameron is not a DiMera but he is Lexi Carver half brother this makes him a blood uncle to Theo. Lexie DiMera Carver is Theo Mother. This makes Theo the Grandson of Stefano DiMera (that is what I meant, when I said Cameron is family by way of Lexi)

#5   2013/10/21 01:19PM
    waggo50

We do not need a recast of Bo Brady there is only one Bo and that is PR and we certainly don't need a recast of a useless character like Cameron. Cameron is related to Theo and is not any relation of the DiMera family.

#6   2013/10/24 06:47AM
    2Wildroses

Bo and Hope played the same game. Hope pushed Bo away and away and away until he went to Carley. It was years ago but they cast a Bo lookalike until Peter R. came back.

#7   2013/10/24 09:11AM
    mauimama

Quote 2Wildroses: Bo and Hope played the same game. Hope pushed Bo away and away and away until he went to Carley. It was years ago but they cast a Bo lookalike until Peter R. came back.

BO really got on my nerves-he never hesitated to find someone to fool around with the minute he and Hope hit a rough spot -- that last thing with Carley was way too much -he didn't hesitate to put her in "his and Hope's" bed... I couldn't stand Carley. I'm not a big Hope fan - but I think she always gets the short end of the stick in their marriage..this crap of him being gone all this time is ridiculous! Either bring him back or kill him off!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list