List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Karin****

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Karin****

Started by deidnbella at 2013/10/16 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/17 04:54AM, Views: 674, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/16 10:31AM
    Karin****
    deidnbella

I'm probably in a minority here but... I really enjoy watching Amanda Corday play Karin! Since they keep reliving roles over and over, how about we see one where they take her and make her into "BEAUTIFUL SWAN" like Chloe!? Or... Match her up with one of those drop dead gorgeous guys to show that beauty is within and that not every guys is out for looks only! I'm not trying to say she is ugly or anything, but maybe just a little common.

#2   2013/10/16 10:50AM
    Re: Karin****
    mama mary

Is Karin the new nurse they keep showing?

#3   2013/10/16 01:52PM
    deidnbella

yes, the one that talked with Teresa about Daniel and then again with Sami at the hospital.

#4   2013/10/16 02:30PM
    zuzu61

I wish "Daddy" Corday would put her as Abigail's BFF and NOT put her in scenes with Theresa and Anne.. Where she will possibly be FF'd by many fans.

I like her. She has the sweetest demeanor.

#5   2013/10/16 03:47PM
    littleguysmom

Like when Karin came and talked to Sami yesterday, we heard more of Karin background in 5 minutes then we've heard nothing of Anne's background of why she hates Jen or Jordan background. And they have been on for months. Hope they keep Karin because she seems like a nice woman. JMO.

#6   2013/10/16 09:20PM
    days78

Quote littleguysmom: Like when Karin came and talked to Sami yesterday, we heard more of Karin background in 5 minutes then we've heard nothing of Anne's background of why she hates Jen or Jordan background. And they have been on for months. Hope they keep Karin because she seems like a nice woman. JMO.

Nepotism is alive and well and thriving at DOOL - that being said, I did like her scenes and they did develop her character more in 5 minutes than they have with Ann in over a year. Just goes to show you what the writers can and will do if BIg Daddy Corday oversees something. I KC would take as much interest in the other characters as he did with his daughters, we would be watching a much improved DAYS>

#7   2013/10/17 04:54AM
    EpicFail

Quote littleguysmom: Like when Karin came and talked to Sami yesterday, we heard more of Karin background in 5 minutes then we've heard nothing of Anne's background of why she hates Jen or Jordan background. And they have been on for months. Hope they keep Karin because she seems like a nice woman. JMO.

Anne told us way back when why she hates Jen. Anne wanted the job that was vacated by Jen when she was fired, but lost out to Jen getting it back, without even going through the proper channels. She thinks she's an entitled Horton who gets whatever she wants. And going by what we've seen, she's pretty bang on. Jen is never at work, or taking personal days (I wish I had as many as Jen gets)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list