List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: University Hospital AKA: Hell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

University Hospital AKA: Hell

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/15 02:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/29 10:34AM, Views: 334, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 02:34PM
    University Hospital AKA: Hell
    cam1207

Please list your reasons why you would hate to be checked into this facility. Mine would be:

It must have terrible food. On todays show, Will and Sonny went back to the scene of the crime to make sandwiches rather than go to the cafeteria to get food.

Only one real doctor - Daniel - who would rather lay you than heal you.

There is no room for people to have privacy while a loved one is in peril - you are forced to hang out by the elevator waiting for good or bad news.

#2   2013/10/15 02:57PM
    Re: University Hospital AKA: Hell
    allmylovingdays

I started a thread ages ago like this - I called it the animal hospital /circus / something but hahaha I love your title.

HIPPA rules are violated left and right.

Nepotism is alive and well and how in the world does any PR work get done??

All the nurses should know already fake an illness or injury and they can get the almightgodDaniel to notice them.

#3   2013/10/29 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

maybe we should just call it gossip central. Hope was fit to be tied friday over Karin and a nurse gossiping by the nurse's station about her cuz, her niece and the sainted one but yesterday she had no issue at all about her cuz behavior. Heck her and Mags couldn't stop themselves in that area...its almost as bad as the HTS grassy area that everyone meets at and gets slapped, kissed or meets with their colleagues to plot.

#4   2013/10/29 10:34AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: maybe we should just call it gossip central. Hope was fit to be tied friday over Karin and a nurse gossiping by the nurse's station about her cuz, her niece and the sainted one but yesterday she had no issue at all about her cuz behavior. Heck her and Mags couldn't stop themselves in that area...its almost as bad as the HTS grassy area that everyone meets at and gets slapped, kissed or meets with their colleagues to plot.

Gossip central!!!LOL LOL Excellent! yeah, that is what it is - the hospital is a stage to get all the private dirty laundrey out- just remember when Jennifer threw the neklace at dr Dan!! LOL crazy!!! and threatened Theresa that she will kill her- and ah- what if it really happens????!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list