List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/15 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 11:12AM, Views: 927, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 11:54AM
    We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about
    mauimama

CHAD? Is he being written out or is he being re-cast? I hear that Will is being re-cast (thank goodness!)

#2   2013/10/15 11:59AM
    Re: We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about
    kayhan

Quote mauimama: CHAD? Is he being written out or is he being re-cast? I hear that Will is being re-cast (thank goodness!)

Chad will be gone after Oct. 30. No plans to recast as yet but with this show who really knows? Cameron leaves in Nov. Gabi leaves next year. Will is recast already but new actor starts airing in January.

#3   2013/10/15 05:37PM
    huntah

Months ago rumors started circulating that they were looking for a recast for Chad - but I've not heard anything for ages. So who knows, eh?

I love love love Casey!! It's a shame they never really explored a great storyline for Chad. Coz he'd have rocked it. And he has such great chemistry with most of the cast(particularly James Scott & Joe Mascolo).

I will miss he & Chandler immensely! Gabi - not so much.

#4   2013/10/16 11:12AM
    EpicFail

there was a casting call for someone who sounded a lot like Chad - that's where the rumours came from, there was never an announcement that the role would be recast. Only Will (at this point) has been recast, and Chandler was let go early in order to bring the new guy in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list