List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/15 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 01:56PM, Views: 1875, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/21 04:07PM
    Re: I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast
    mauimama

Ok Will lovers- I've been flogged 20 lashes with a wet noodle because YOU love Will and I don't -- now let's see if you all can take it when you start posting on how much YOU hate a certain actor/actress and it's someone that I like....I would bet that all of you start bashing the Will replacement the minute he comes on! ps- the "straight" ones rolling around in the sack (especially the Kristen/Eric stuff) is no more appealing to me than Will and Sonny... Leave a little to the imagination..like the love scenes in Pretty Woman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/21 04:10PM
    #12   2013/10/21 04:17PM
    kayhan

Quote watchingagain0611: Are you crazy? Chandler has been awesome. The writing has been crap for will/sonny for months. Because of the way he was treated, the last day chandler appears, will be the last day I watch days.

Sounds like you would also prefer a straight storyline for the new Will. Sorry, can't take it back.

I agree it is the writing that is the problem. The storyline was great up until September and has slowed down the last few months. Especially during the club remodeling - boring - and I am not really impressed with the new club - just looks like a fancy hotel lobby with tables and chairs. They have not had much with it as a "night club" since the grand opening. What we are seeing now was filmed right before theEMMY's so this is before CM made his big announcement (or maybe right after) but I'm sure CM already had it in mind that this was his last year so he was not really "into" the story anymore. But like I said if the writing would have been more interesting we may have seen him shine more. Anyway I am going to look forward to the next few months we get with him before he leaves and we have to get used to a new face as Will.

#13   2013/10/21 04:26PM
    mauimama

Quote watchingagain0611: Are you crazy? Chandler has been awesome. The writing has been crap for will/sonny for months. Because of the way he was treated, the last day chandler appears, will be the last day I watch days.

Sounds like you would also prefer a straight storyline for the new Will. Sorry, can't take it back.

No I do NOT want a straight storyline for the new Will (or the old one) my basic "beef" is that I do not care for the current actor and I'm really looking forward to the replacement -- NOT the storyline. As far as the storyline- I would've preferred Brent and Sonny together..

#14   2013/10/21 04:55PM
    Marjorie Man...

You are a ---- people should express there affection towards one another just like straight people do. I and many other fan will miss Chandler Massey very much he defined Will Horton.

Edited to remove poster bashing. See your email.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/22 02:25PM
    #15   2013/10/22 11:40AM
    ah76

Quote mauimama: I've never cared for this actor portraying Will and don't understand how he won any awards...all he does is snicker and sneer throughout every scene he's in.. and although I am NOT a prude - I'm really sick of the constant kiss on the mouth between Will and Sonny in EVERY SINGLE scene! Not even Kristen or Sami get that much action from their lovers!
    First i think Chandler is a great actor and i'll miss him.Also the only reason the show is replacing him is because he wants to leave and not because they wanted to get rid of him.As for the kissing would you have the same problem if it was any other couple doing it and not a gay couple?Also i'm going to give the replacement Guy Wilson a fair shot once he starts airing because it's not his fault Chandler left.However fair or unfair i'm also sure he'll be compared to Chandler by other people because i have a feeling Guy will be thrown right into the fire because i thik the show is going to tell the story that they would have told if Chandler had stayed.

#16   2013/10/22 01:08PM
    mauimama

Quote ah76:
    Quote mauimama: I've never cared for this actor portraying Will and don't understand how he won any awards...all he does is snicker and sneer throughout every scene he's in.. and although I am NOT a prude - I'm really sick of the constant kiss on the mouth between Will and Sonny in EVERY SINGLE scene! Not even Kristen or Sami get that much action from their lovers!
    First i think Chandler is a great actor and i'll miss him.Also the only reason the show is replacing him is because he wants to leave and not because they wanted to get rid of him.As for the kissing would you have the same problem if it was any other couple doing it and not a gay couple?Also i'm going to give the replacement Guy Wilson a fair shot once he starts airing because it's not his fault Chandler left.However fair or unfair i'm also sure he'll be compared to Chandler by other people because i have a feeling Guy will be thrown right into the fire because i thik the show is going to tell the story that they would have told if Chandler had stayed.

ah76: here's what I posted regarding "gay vs straight" :
    ps- the "straight" ones rolling around in the sack (especially the Kristen/Eric stuff) is no more appealing to me than Will and Sonny... Leave a little to the imagination..like the love scenes in Pretty Woman
    in a previous response. SO you can see that it's not the "gay" that oppose to - there are many other "sex" scenes (because they sure aren't "love" scenes) that are gag-worthy.
    too bad some insecure person twisted my original point and started bashing ME -- (that I did not like Chad as an actor) and I was dumb enough to also add I didn't care for the constant kissing --
    I thought it was "overkill on the writers part" -- and WE get it -- they are a gay couple... I'm beating a dead horse here and I appreciate the ones who supported me when that lame person began name calling -- I feel sorry for that person - talk about a "sick individual"

#17   2013/10/22 02:23PM
    Soaps Admin

Quote Marjorie Manford: You are a -------- gay people should express there affection towards one another just like straight people do. I and many other fan will miss Chandler Massey very much he defined Will Horton.

Please know the poster is not homophobic and Soaps.com forums doesn't allow poster attacking. Please see your email.

Those who replied with quote, please do not do that as we prefer not to have the bad post quoted which only adds to the issue. I removed all posts from those who replied with the offensive post.
    Let's get back on topic.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/22 02:29PM
    #18   2013/10/22 02:55PM
    mauimama

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Marjorie Manford: You are a -------- gay people should express there affection towards one another just like straight people do. I and many other fan will miss Chandler Massey very much he defined Will Horton.

Please know the poster is not homophobic and Soaps.com forums doesn't allow poster attacking. Please see your email.

Those who replied with quote, please do not do that as we prefer not to have the bad post quoted which only adds to the issue. I removed all posts from those who replied with the offensive post.
    Let's get back on topic.

ADMIN

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SOAP ADMIN! THANK YOU!

#19   2013/10/23 01:56PM
    daysforever

Quote cam1207: I totally agree with Kayhan...what show are you watching? Yes, on rare occasions Will and Sonny have a very chaste kiss on the lips, much the same that I do when greeting friends - they NEVER kiss as lovers. Sami & EJ, Nicole & Brady or EJ, Kristen & Brady, Eric & Kristen to name a few seem to swallow each others faces..and Will and Sonny's little pecks are what you single out??? I think your feelings about this love story are showing Mauimama - that said, I cried when Will came out and other scenes, loved the acting - but ever since Chandler announced his plans to leave I feel like he is just walking through the scenes...I think he just stopped bringing it, which is sad - the character and the fans deserved more. I strike it up to immaturity - but have to admit being disappointed in him.

I agree with your comments. I have been a great Chandler Massey fan, but recently feel that he seems a little distracted. And yes, I believe that he has a terrific future in the industry, but he may be like many young people who don't realized the opportunities that they have at hand, I blame this "distraction" on his immaturity.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list