List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/15 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 01:56PM, Views: 1908, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/15 10:55AM
    I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast
    mauimama

I've never cared for this actor portraying Will and don't understand how he won any awards...all he does is snicker and sneer throughout every scene he's in.. and although I am NOT a prude - I'm really sick of the constant kiss on the mouth between Will and Sonny in EVERY SINGLE scene! Not even Kristen or Sami get that much action from their lovers!

#2   2013/10/15 12:06PM
    Re: I cannot wait for Will Horton to be recast
    kayhan

Quote mauimama: I've never cared for this actor portraying Will and don't understand how he won any awards...all he does is snicker and sneer throughout every scene he's in.. and although I am NOT a prude - I'm really sick of the constant kiss on the mouth between Will and Sonny in EVERY SINGLE scene! Not even Kristen or Sami get that much action from their lovers!

Will and Sonny do not kiss in every single scene. Not sure what show you are watching . Sure they kiss on the mouth what is wrong with that?

Chandler Massey is a great actor and does a fine job. He may smile in scenes that ma y not need it but so what. Not sure why that annoys people. He earned the emmy for his portrayal in dramatic scenes. Why do people have to be so critical? Especially when the job is not yours to judge.

#3   2013/10/15 12:43PM
    cam1207

I totally agree with Kayhan...what show are you watching? Yes, on rare occasions Will and Sonny have a very chaste kiss on the lips, much the same that I do when greeting friends - they NEVER kiss as lovers. Sami & EJ, Nicole & Brady or EJ, Kristen & Brady, Eric & Kristen to name a few seem to swallow each others faces..and Will and Sonny's little pecks are what you single out??? I think your feelings about this love story are showing Mauimama - that said, I cried when Will came out and other scenes, loved the acting - but ever since Chandler announced his plans to leave I feel like he is just walking through the scenes...I think he just stopped bringing it, which is sad - the character and the fans deserved more. I strike it up to immaturity - but have to admit being disappointed in him.

#4   2013/10/15 02:54PM
    miladytn

CM was great when he took over the role and has been great for a long time. But I agree that lately he does seem a bit "off" somehow. IMHO he is the best Will ever. But I wish he'd get back to the way he was when he took over the role.

#5   2013/10/16 11:18AM
    EpicFail

I love Chandler's portrayal of Will - especially when he was EJ's right hand man - I miss that.

lately, they haven't given him much to do, other than yell at Gabi for being with Nick - but when they give him the right material he brings it to life so very well.

#6   2013/10/16 11:39AM
    maja

I absolutely loved CM as Will and will miss him as Will. I like how you say you're not a prude and go on to show that you are.Also, I've never saw Sonny & Will kiss in every single scene. Good grief it's sad to read OP's like this. It's the freaking 21st century.Why should Will & Sonny hide their love for each other because it makes some uncomfortable.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/16 11:47AM
    #7   2013/10/16 11:43AM
    CindyHaskins

I never liked chandler massey as will.I cant wait until guy wilson takes over the role as will horton.

#8   2013/10/16 11:51AM
    EpicFail

I also think the guy who played Brent would've made a great Will replacement. He had tons of chem with Sonny.

#9   2013/10/17 04:59AM
    holdingonfor...

I reckon TPTB gave him as little air time as possible
    after he stated he was going to college......so he did
    what he was asked to do until they called him in their
    office and let him go....because the MEDIA found out
    FIRST!! BIG WHOOP!!!

I think Chandler did an excellent job and I think he
    and Sonny made a great couple. It is really a shame
    they are recasting him.....it should have ended with
    that Will Horton...and start a new life for Sonny with
    someone else....

As far as the "kissing".....I'd rather see them kiss
    than the sloppy mess we have to watch with the male/females
    acting outs!! At least their storyline leaves a bit of
    proving you can love someone without jumping their bones
    24/7............apparently the male/female characters on
    the show..haven't figured that out.....jumping the bones
    does not "LOVE" make........it is just physical release!!

I still see that heart shaped box of candy....UGH!!
    Talk about throwing up.....had to run to bathroom!!!
    BLAH!!

#10   2013/10/21 03:40PM
    watchingagai...

Are you crazy? Chandler has been awesome. The writing has been crap for will/sonny for months. Because of the way he was treated, the last day chandler appears, will be the last day I watch days.

Sounds like you would also prefer a straight storyline for the new Will. Sorry, can't take it back.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list