List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Started by holdingonfordearlife at 2013/10/13 12:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 04:53PM, Views: 4070, Replies: 73
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/12/15 04:28PM
    Re: FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..
    CoachJack

Ladybelle I pray you are healthy and just recuperating. I hope wherever you are you can feel all the LOVE there is for you and that we will hear soon that you are okay.

#72   2013/12/16 06:45PM
    littleguysmom

Ladybelle for some reason you have been in my thoughts today. Sending love hugs and healing prayers where ever you are and you are resting comfortably and are at peace. We love you.

#73   2013/12/17 03:35AM
    littleguysmom

Thank you God for having ladybelle's son letting us know his ma is ok. Now I'm sending out a prayer that a kidney will be found soon ladybelle. You will always be in our circle of love hug that you will get better. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Please God watch over our ladybelle. Thank you.

#74   2013/12/17 04:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: Thank you God for having ladybelle's son letting us know his ma is ok. Now I'm sending out a prayer that a kidney will be found soon ladybelle. You will always be in our circle of love hug that you will get better. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Please God watch over our ladybelle. Thank you.

I don't want this to end up on the second page. As bearigan said on the other thread prayers in numbers prayers in numbers -I believe and know we can make a miracle happen

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list