List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Started by holdingonfordearlife at 2013/10/13 12:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/17 04:53PM, Views: 4024, Replies: 73
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/15 05:28PM
    Re: FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..
    littleguysmom

Just remember ladybelle you have lots of friends on this board that love you. And we want the best for you. So goodnight, praying for you every day. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

#62   2013/11/18 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Ladybelle I've been missing but you are always in my prayers. GOD please grant her a miracle, send your angels down to find a donor and let our friends health improve.

#63   2013/11/18 05:49PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Ladybelle I've been missing but you are always in my prayers. GOD please grant her a miracle, send your angels down to find a donor and let our friends health improve.

Such a sweet, beautiful prayer, amld.

Just letting you know I'm thinking of you ladybelle.
    Sending my Love, Hugs & Prayers.

#64   2013/11/22 06:26PM
    littleguysmom

Ladybelle really worried about you, please let us know your okay. You haven't posted for over two weeks now. Hope your okay. Sending healing prayers to you my friend. Your missed greatly. Love and hugs for you ladybelle.

#65   2013/11/23 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: Ladybelle really worried about you, please let us know your okay. You haven't posted for over two weeks now. Hope your okay. Sending healing prayers to you my friend. Your missed greatly. Love and hugs for you ladybelle.

Has it been two weeks? I hope you are sharing family time again and just reveling in their being around. Please Ladybelle chime in and say hello. I am about to give up my drudgery and come back to the daily recap board hope to see you posting again.

#66   2013/12/06 07:05PM
    zuzu61

Just believing in a Christmas Miracle!

That You, LADYBELLE, will post that you've been recovering from your kidney transplant and all is well.

God giving you a NEW beginning. Just like he gave us with the birth of his SON.

JESUS is the reason for the season!

#67   2013/12/06 07:22PM
    littleguysmom

Ladybelle hope you are resting and not in pain anymore, you've been missing way to long. If God has taken you home I know then you are resting comfortably. We miss you so much.

#68   2013/12/07 04:19PM
    breathtaking

LadyBelle,
    Will keep praying for you, we have missed your posts. Stay Strong.

#69   2013/12/15 04:10PM
    littleguysmom

Brought this back to the top.
    ladybelle sending all my love and prayers to you wherever you are. I hope you are recuperating from surgery and haven't felt like posting. God's blessings are with you and your family. Please if you can let us now you are okay. We miss you very much. Stay strong. Healing prayers are coming your way.

#70   2013/12/15 04:17PM
    breathtaking

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for our friend LadyBelle. Show your mercy on her.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list