List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/10 03:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 05:40AM, Views: 371, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/10 03:56PM
    Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their
    mauimama

throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

#2   2013/10/10 05:15PM
    Re: Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their
    FrenchSantee

Quote mauimama: throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

Truer words have never been spoken.

#3   2013/10/10 07:51PM
    huntah

Quote mauimama: throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.

#4   2013/10/10 10:26PM
    ShawnaA

"Quote"
    Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.[/quote]

Good point! The show has dealt with this issue and the characters have gotten past it..get over it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 10:27PM
    #5   2013/10/11 04:44AM
    dazgonby

As if either one of them should pass judgement on anyone after all they have done.

#6   2013/10/11 05:40AM
    waggo50

[quote]Quote ShawnaA: "Quote"
    Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.[/quote]

Good point! The show has dealt with this issue and the characters have gotten past it..get over it![/quote]

I agree. Roman and Marlena should be thanking EJ for getting their loser of a daughter out of her latest mess.
    Sami is no innocent and has NEVER been a "nice girl", she has done some terrible things in the past and is no better than EJ that is why they are the perfect couple.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list