List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Should feel bad for JJ but...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should feel bad for JJ but...

Started by mellie1197 at 2013/10/07 09:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 11:41AM, Views: 369, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/07 09:57AM
    Should feel bad for JJ but...
    mellie1197

all I wanted to say was now will you shut up about how Jack is so much better than Daniel. I don't even like Jen and Daniel as a couple, but JJ is so annoying.

#2   2013/10/07 10:30AM
    Re: Should feel bad for JJ but...
    CindyHaskins

I happen to be a huge fan of jack jr i really don't see him annoying.so what if he think that jack is better than daniel.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 10:32AM
    #3   2013/10/07 10:53AM
    mellie1197

Quote CindyHaskins: I happen to be a huge fan of jack jr i really don't see him annoying.so what if he think that jack is better than daniel.

He acts like Daniel is a drug addict or a criminal. I get him loving his dad, but all the Daniel hate was over the top.

#4   2013/10/07 11:10AM
    stjarna

Quote mellie1197:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I happen to be a huge fan of jack jr i really don't see him annoying.so what if he think that jack is better than daniel.

He acts like Daniel is a drug addict or a criminal. I get him loving his dad, but all the Daniel hate was over the top.

the anger, hatred towards Daniel is because in JJ's eyes he got with his mother too soon after his father's death, and he sees also that Daniel is taking his father's place in their home- all this over the top because he is not dealing with the grief properly, and noone from his family suggested therapy, and talk with Marlena or other professional. It's also an alfa male combat - and some may think that this is laughable, but I believe that in JJ's sees Daniel as the one taking over his family and he doesn't like it. Hence family therapy is needed. JMO

#5   2013/10/07 11:38AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mellie1197:

the anger, hatred towards Daniel is because in JJ's eyes he got with his mother too soon after his father's death, and he sees also that Daniel is taking his father's place in their home- all this over the top because he is not dealing with the grief properly, and noone from his family suggested therapy, and talk with Marlena or other professional. It's also an alfa male combat - and some may think that this is laughable, but I believe that in JJ's sees Daniel as the one taking over his family and he doesn't like it. Hence family therapy is needed. JMO

ITA...

Is this the best the writers can come up with?? A 30 yr old s/l about an Actor that has been fired/killed off/replaced..
    Good try writers.. another attempt to pimp Daniel..

Pleae give JJ a S/l getting therapy.. dealing with his issues.
    Working w/ small children who also has issues w/ absent parents.
    Good s/l. Good therapy for JJ. He could work with Eric.
    IMO, he would be great in this s/l. NOT pimping Dannifer. Which it looks like where this is going.
    I guess JJ & Daniel will become BEST buddies..
    Which is OK, but does it have to be at the cost of JJ HATING Jack??
    WRITERS!!! Come up with something ORIGINAL! THINK!!

#6   2013/10/07 11:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote mellie1197:

ITA...

Is this the best the writers can come up with?? A 30 yr old s/l about an Actor that has been fired/killed off/replaced..
    Good try writers.. another attempt to pimp Daniel..

Pleae give JJ a S/l getting therapy.. dealing with his issues.
    Working w/ small children who also has issues w/ absent parents.
    Good s/l. Good therapy for JJ. He could work with Eric.
    IMO, he would be great in this s/l. NOT pimping Dannifer. Which it looks like where this is going.
    I guess JJ & Daniel will become BEST buddies..
    Which is OK, but does it have to be at the cost of JJ HATING Jack??
    WRITERS!!! Come up with something ORIGINAL! THINK!!

Bravo. You know I have an issue with the replacement dude because he acts out just like JJ. They both have anger management issues. Maybe that's why they also don't like each other they can see a little bit of themselves like a mirror image

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list