List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The only good moment this week....the Kayla/Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The only good moment this week....the Kayla/Jack

Started by Kelby at 2013/10/05 03:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/06 01:15PM, Views: 337, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/05 03:50PM
    The only good moment this week....the Kayla/Jack
    Kelby

split second flashback. What will come of JJ knowing that his father raped Kayla all those years ago? Hum. I am sure it will not be interesting. I wish Kayla had a storyline and that Jack had not been killed off for the millionth time. F*** off writers! The rest of the show is still a mess. Nothing good going on here as usual. My "Doc" needs a story too, worth a d***!

#2   2013/10/05 05:29PM
    Re: The only good moment this week....the Kayla/Jack
    zuzu61

IMO.. these writers have NO idea what entertainment means.
    MAYBE... IF they'd put as much effort into writing instead of USING EVERYONE to PIMP 24-7, they could POSSIBLY come up with a decent s/l.
    I'm sick of pimping, raping, bullying, lying, murder, kidnapping, fighting, yelling, drug dealing, crying, whining, DRAMA drama drama queens.. JMO
    & drudging up 30+ year old crimes.. (in an attempt to pimp another actor). Geez!!!
    PLEEEASE give DAYS NEW writers... PLEEEASE sell your inheritance Corday.. Sell to someone who will hire "WRITERS" Not Pimps.. JMO!!

#3   2013/10/06 01:15PM
    Re: The only good moment this week....the Kayla/Jack
    Kelby

I like all of those things that you listed, they just need to be character driven and well written. Something this show has not been in twenty years.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list