List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami's Dress This Week! (oct 1-4th)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami's Dress This Week! (oct 1-4th)

Started by Pprevette at 2013/10/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 11:07AM, Views: 725, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/04 05:31PM
    Sami's Dress This Week! (oct 1-4th)
    Pprevette

I love love love her dress! The colors and pattern is so pretty. I know she tweeted she wore a lot of things by the designer "Miley" but i couldnt find the dress. I need this dress! Can someone please tell me where it came from

#2   2013/10/04 06:35PM
    Re: Sami's Dress This Week! (oct 1-4th)
    ejami2012

Quote Pprevette: I love love love her dress! The colors and pattern is so pretty. I know she tweeted she wore a lot of things by the designer "Miley" but i couldnt find the dress. I need this dress! Can someone please tell me where it came from

Welcome to the board.

I loved her dress too. I checked and couldn't find it either. Her pink dress was cute too. She look so pretty all week. Perfect Dimera wife . Go Sami I love how she and Ej color coordinate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 06:37PM
    #3   2013/10/04 06:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Alison was beautiful in this dress

#4   2013/10/05 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Pprevette: I love love love her dress! The colors and pattern is so pretty. I know she tweeted she wore a lot of things by the designer "Miley" but i couldnt find the dress. I need this dress! Can someone please tell me where it came from

I read that she tweeted milly. I recalled that during the Olympics that Camillia said that a lot of the clothes were bought from Nordstroms. I think you won't find the dress because it is last seasons. Don't forget that they film 4 months ahead.

I too was on the internet looking at the clothes of milly and norstroms. I loved Niki's jacket. couldn't find.

#5   2013/10/05 09:05AM
    Pprevette

Quote allmylovingdays:

I read that she tweeted milly. I recalled that during the Olympics that Camillia said that a lot of the clothes were bought from Nordstroms. I think you won't find the dress because it is last seasons. Don't forget that they film 4 months ahead.

I too was on the internet looking at the clothes of milly and norstroms. I loved Niki's jacket. couldn't find.

I completely forgot they film so far ahead :/ I would love to go raid her closet or the set of days. Haha Sami really has looked so nice all week. Nicole has looked nice as well.
    Thank you ladies for your replies

#6   2013/10/06 04:48PM
    ShawnaA

The dress is on the Nordstrom website at this moment:
    "Milly 'Sydie' Stretch Cotton Sheath Dress". On sale for $221.98.

#7   2013/10/07 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ShawnaA:

WOW! thanks.

#8   2013/10/07 09:53AM
    ShawnaA

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ShawnaA:

WOW! thanks.

You're welcome! Haven't come across any of the other MANY beautiful dresses that Sami has worn over the last few weeks but I'm still looking Problem is the ones I do find are pretty expensive for us " normal" shoppers!

#9   2013/10/07 11:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ShawnaA:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ShawnaA:

WOW! thanks.
    . Right and I get that she has moved up so she needed to dress better ...but we all know too that the buyers buy for all the characters at Nordstroms. We had this two. When we were griping on the budget and them filming so far in advance --thinking go to target, jcp, kohls to get less expensive stuff

But I'm enjoying the new Samantha Brady soon to be DIMera's wardrobe

You're welcome! Haven't come across any of the other MANY beautiful dresses that Sami has worn over the last few weeks but I'm still looking Problem is the ones I do find are pretty expensive for us " normal" shoppers!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list