List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Started by lulujaz at 2013/10/04 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 09:25PM, Views: 3272, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/01 03:19PM
    Re: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...
    lulujaz

Her Holy Horton Highness is whining now because she thinks Danny sexed up Theresa. why should she care? She dumped him for the umpteenth time. of all the women in Salem that he could have boinked, he chooses Theresa, the one Jen Jen hates, just to pizz her off. Narcissistic much Jen Jen? But wait, everything in Salem DOES seem to revolve around you and your brats. Hope Dan dumps her hard and hurtful and as publicly as she did him...and means it. This twit doesn't deserve him or any other man in Salem.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 03:21PM
    #32   2013/11/01 03:51PM
    geenzi

Maybe she should pair up with Eric. They are both great at accusing people of things they did not do.

#33   2013/11/01 05:07PM
    CindyHaskins

No way do i think days of our lives should pair jennifer with eric or any man on the show.

#34   2013/11/01 06:50PM
    butterfly52

Quote lulujaz: I absolutely HATE this character. Ann was right when she said that Jennifer was never at work because she's always dealing with the crisis du jour. Yet she called Theresa out for never working. Pot meet Kettle. Guess you can get away with it when you're a Horton. But seriously I have never seen a more miserable woman, a perpetual scowl. She's always whining. She's a horrible parent. Her saintly daughter was scheming to trap a married man. Her son is on the fast track to ruin. I'm no Daniel fan but Jennifer jerks him around at her whim. when he tried to break up with her she chased him. She played him against Jack in a childish game of one upsman. She dumps him and picks him up when it suits her. Even her love scenes were miserable. In addition to her constant state of angst, Jennifer is not the brightest bulb. Stevie Wonder could see how JJ is totally playing her. Theresa played her pretty well too. What hospital executive lets a smart arse upstart like Theresa get in her face like she does? Writers, please give this woman a personality transplant or put her and we viewers out of our misery.

#35   2013/11/01 06:50PM
    butterfly52

Quote lulujaz: I absolutely HATE this character. Ann was right when she said that Jennifer was never at work because she's always dealing with the crisis du jour. Yet she called Theresa out for never working. Pot meet Kettle. Guess you can get away with it when you're a Horton. But seriously I have never seen a more miserable woman, a perpetual scowl. She's always whining. She's a horrible parent. Her saintly daughter was scheming to trap a married man. Her son is on the fast track to ruin. I'm no Daniel fan but Jennifer jerks him around at her whim. when he tried to break up with her she chased him. She played him against Jack in a childish game of one upsman. She dumps him and picks him up when it suits her. Even her love scenes were miserable. In addition to her constant state of angst, Jennifer is not the brightest bulb. Stevie Wonder could see how JJ is totally playing her. Theresa played her pretty well too. What hospital executive lets a smart arse upstart like Theresa get in her face like she does? Writers, please give this woman a personality transplant or put her and we viewers out of our misery.

#36   2013/11/01 06:52PM
    butterfly52

I think you are a miserable, and poor human being. Leave Stevie Wonder out of this. I do not appreciate that comparison. You b$t@h I could slap you silly.

#37   2013/11/01 09:25PM
    lulujaz

Quote butterfly52: I think you are a miserable, and poor human being. Leave Stevie Wonder out of this. I do not appreciate that comparison. You b$t@h I could slap you silly.

Who cares what you do or don't appreciate? You sound as miserable as that Horton shrew!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list