List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Started by lulujaz at 2013/10/04 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 09:25PM, Views: 3285, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/12 04:47AM
    Re: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...
    fadingrose

Quote Nita Lou:
    Quote Forza0730: This storyline has run its course. Been watching for as long as they have been on and I have to say , I cannot stand Jen anymore, JJ is a little weirdo who's face I wanna smack and DR. Jonas, needs to tell her to go F herself. I fast forward thru it, I will not watch it anymore ..

Oh and Abigail is an annoying little prude. Go have a drink. Please.

Sammy and EJ rock as usual..

Will never be able to understand why some don't remember evil things EJ's done to Sami.
    1. Raped her
    2. Kidnapped her baby
    3. Came up with a bloody dress making her think baby was
    dead.
    4. Went along with Steffy holding and torturing Rafe in
    a barred cell in their basement. Steffy did this to help
    EJ to keep Rafe away from Sami.
    I rest my case, very hard to understand. How any woman could love or trust a man after he did such evil things.

Valid points, NitaLou, but probably would be more appropriate in an EJami-related thread--as a "reminder" of their history... Oh, I guess you mistakenly clicked on the wrong thread-- but your Ejami comment is valid anyway.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 04:55AM
    #22   2013/10/12 05:04AM
    sharon n nic...

and she makes everyone watching the show miserable too.....

#23   2013/10/12 05:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Nita Lou:
    Quote Forza0730: This storyline has run its course. Been watching for as long as they have been on and I have to say , I cannot stand Jen anymore, JJ is a little weirdo who's face I wanna smack and DR. Jonas, needs to tell her to go F herself. I fast forward thru it, I will not watch it anymore ..

Oh and Abigail is an annoying little prude. Go have a drink. Please.

Sammy and EJ rock as usual..

Will never be able to understand why some don't remember evil things EJ's done to Sami.
    1. Raped her
    2. Kidnapped her baby
    3. Came up with a bloody dress making her think baby was
    dead.
    4. Went along with Steffy holding and torturing Rafe in
    a barred cell in their basement. Steffy did this to help
    EJ to keep Rafe away from Sami.
    I rest my case, very hard to understand. How any woman could love or trust a man after he did such evil things.

First, it was an agreement to save Lucas life.

The past is the past both EJ and Sami have moved on the haters should too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 05:29AM
    #24   2013/10/18 07:27PM
    EO42

Of course she is a miserable person. That's what the writers are doing to her, changing her and heaping all this miserable stuff on her and she has no one to rely on as they keep busting she and Daniel up and continue to make things worse for her. Who is in charge of the hair styles and clothes? I read a lot about them. The actress who plays Jenn has done so for many yrs. and is very good. To bad DOOL writers don't know better.

#25   2013/10/28 11:08AM
    lulujaz

I just have to re-rant about this miserable character. How dare she jump on Dan's case for zeroing in on the one woman in Salem that Her Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen hates? I'm no Dan fan but Jennifer kicks him to the curb because of "her son" then acts like she has a right to chime in on who he zeros in on? The nerve of this chick, the same dumb bunny that played Jack and the doc against each other before choosing Jack. Dan got some play by default. But that's ok. Jen Jen, her dumb as a rock daughter and wanna be thug son need to all go on an extended vacation. I'm so sick of them, especially the uber miserable Jen Jen. I can't wait for this nit wit to find out that Dr. Dan was protecting "her son" maybe she'll want to sneak around and have afternoon nookie on the desk again.

#26   2013/10/28 12:59PM
    SweetKat

Quote lulujaz: I absolutely HATE this character. Ann was right when she said that Jennifer was never at work because she's always dealing with the crisis du jour. Yet she called Theresa out for never working. Pot meet Kettle. Guess you can get away with it when you're a Horton. But seriously I have never seen a more miserable woman, a perpetual scowl. She's always whining. She's a horrible parent. Her saintly daughter was scheming to trap a married man. Her son is on the fast track to ruin. I'm no Daniel fan but Jennifer jerks him around at her whim. when he tried to break up with her she chased him. She played him against Jack in a childish game of one upsman. She dumps him and picks him up when it suits her. Even her love scenes were miserable. In addition to her constant state of angst, Jennifer is not the brightest bulb. Stevie Wonder could see how JJ is totally playing her. Theresa played her pretty well too. What hospital executive lets a smart arse upstart like Theresa get in her face like she does? Writers, please give this woman a personality transplant or put her and we viewers out of our misery.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head here, lulujaz! I cannot think of any other character on Days that makes me want to slug them in the month more then Jennifer Horton (and, really, I'm not a violent person, lol)..
    How can Dan stand this whiny, self-involved, crybaby? The guy seems to have his head together and seems to be intelligent, how can he possibly care about her?? She constantly accuses him of wrongdoing, even when she's proved to be all wrong, she refuses to trust him! What a loser, I just hope, after this little episode with Teresa is done that he does NOT accept the apology I'm sure she will offer him while groveling at his feet! She doesn't deserve the guy!

#27   2013/10/28 01:27PM
    fadingrose

"Miserable"? Yes, indeed...What is amazing is that the writers have re-created Jennifer into a pathetic, dreary, and sniveling "victim" of her own inadequacies. How in the world could she have the audacity to believe she has the right to question Dr. Wonderful about ANYTHING or ANYONE--after she's made it plain countless times that she can no longer have Danny Boy in her life? He seemed to have accepted that as final, which doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't try to help JJ for the teen's sake alone.I hope that the final result of this endless s/l is NOT that Dannifer live happily ever after.

#28   2013/10/28 01:36PM
    daysforever

At this point, I think that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) needs to send her DOOL writer a gift basket and a bouquet of flowers. Anything to have that writer will give her character a break.

#29   2013/10/28 01:53PM
    mauimama

Quote lulujaz: I just have to re-rant about this miserable character. How dare she jump on Dan's case for zeroing in on the one woman in Salem that Her Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen hates? I'm no Dan fan but Jennifer kicks him to the curb because of "her son" then acts like she has a right to chime in on who he zeros in on? The nerve of this chick, the same dumb bunny that played Jack and the doc against each other before choosing Jack. Dan got some play by default. But that's ok. Jen Jen, her dumb as a rock daughter and wanna be thug son need to all go on an extended vacation. I'm so sick of them, especially the uber miserable Jen Jen. I can't wait for this nit wit to find out that Dr. Dan was protecting "her son" maybe she'll want to sneak around and have afternoon nookie on the desk again.

EXACTLY! I love the "her holy Horton highness" title you gave her because I've called her "holier than thou" for ages... I cannot stand that woman and it makes me sick to think when all is said and done, stupid Dr Dan will be licking her boots yet once again! I'd love to see Anne and Teresa win out on this one...

#30   2013/10/28 06:16PM
    Buffy.

Quote mauimama:
    Quote lulujaz: I just have to re-rant about this miserable character. How dare she jump on Dan's case for zeroing in on the one woman in Salem that Her Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen hates? I'm no Dan fan but Jennifer kicks him to the curb because of "her son" then acts like she has a right to chime in on who he zeros in on? The nerve of this chick, the same dumb bunny that played Jack and the doc against each other before choosing Jack. Dan got some play by default. But that's ok. Jen Jen, her dumb as a rock daughter and wanna be thug son need to all go on an extended vacation. I'm so sick of them, especially the uber miserable Jen Jen. I can't wait for this nit wit to find out that Dr. Dan was protecting "her son" maybe she'll want to sneak around and have afternoon nookie on the desk again.

EXACTLY! I love the "her holy Horton highness" title you gave her because I've called her "holier than thou" for ages... I cannot stand that woman and it makes me sick to think when all is said and done, stupid Dr Dan will be licking her boots yet once again! I'd love to see Anne and Teresa win out on this one...

Couldn't agree more and now she's turned Abbie into a self righteous beyotch too! Cannot believe these two and I can't believe that Jennifer thought calling the cops was the best way to help her thug son! Smh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 06:17PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list