List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Started by lulujaz at 2013/10/04 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 09:25PM, Views: 3365, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/09 02:40PM
    Re: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...
    Forza0730

This storyline has run its course. Been watching for as long as they have been on and I have to say , I cannot stand Jen anymore, JJ is a little weirdo who's face I wanna smack and DR. Jonas, needs to tell her to go F herself. I fast forward thru it, I will not watch it anymore ..

Oh and Abigail is an annoying little prude. Go have a drink. Please.

Sammy and EJ rock as usual..

#12   2013/10/09 06:46PM
    Nita Lou

Quote Forza0730: This storyline has run its course. Been watching for as long as they have been on and I have to say , I cannot stand Jen anymore, JJ is a little weirdo who's face I wanna smack and DR. Jonas, needs to tell her to go F herself. I fast forward thru it, I will not watch it anymore ..

Will never be able to understand why some don't remember evil things EJ's done to Sami.
    1. Raped her
    2. Kidnapped her baby
    3. Came up with a bloody dress making her think baby was
    dead.
    4. Went along with Steffy holding and torturing Rafe in
    a barred cell in their basement. Steffy did this to help
    EJ to keep Rafe away from Sami.
    I rest my case, very hard to understand. How any woman could love or trust a man after he did such evil things.

#13   2013/10/09 06:54PM
    Nita Lou

Quote Forza0730: This storyline has run its course. Been watching for as long as they have been on and I have to say , I cannot stand Jen anymore, JJ is a little weirdo who's face I wanna smack and DR. Jonas, needs to tell her to go F herself. I fast forward thru it, I will not watch it anymore ..

Oops, hit add post before finished commenting. We all have our own opinions and I respect what other's say. Am well aware Ejami's very popular with fans. I have a problem with it but of course to each his own. Be a pretty boring world if we all thot the same. lol Thanks..

#14   2013/10/09 07:07PM
    CindyHaskins

You forgot to mention where ej shot john in the head and put him in coma and also framed him for money fraud.

#15   2013/10/10 02:10PM
    daysforever

Sadly, I think that the Jennifer Horton character has been dragged on far too long. We need to find another mid-level (over 20-something, and under 45) heroine who has an interesting story and some spunk, and who can give Dr. D some diversion. Sorry Jen.

#16   2013/10/10 03:45PM
    mauimama

Quote TrulymadlyRose: I'm afraid Jennifer's actions or lack thereof at the police station and her 'dumb' facial expressions just re-enforced that this character is unsalvageable. As JJ's mother, she should have stopped the circus and taken control.

Oh, and that gray/blue outfit .... Alice, your grandmother wore it 50 years ago but it looked better on her!!!!!

And she has the "granny bun" hairdo to go along with her tacky outfits. Abby must be raiding Jenn's closet because her outfits are made of "old granny (Wagon Train era)" material -and she obviously combs her hair with an egg beater

#17   2013/10/10 06:37PM
    Nita Lou

Quote CindyHaskins: You forgot to mention where ej shot john in the head and put him in coma and also framed him for money fraud.

Thanks for adding to my list Cindy! EJ's done so many evil things slipped my mind. Wasn't it special of him to go see Rafe a few days ago and rub it in Rafe's lying in a hospital bed while he (EJ) is marrying his ex wife Sami?
    I just don't get fans love him hooking up with Sami and they're the most popular couple on Days. I do like him when plays Mr nice guy but turns on a dime back to evil ways.

#18   2013/10/10 06:49PM
    Nita Lou

Quote mauimama:
    Quote TrulymadlyRose: I'm afraid Jennifer's actions or lack thereof at the police station and her 'dumb' facial expressions just re-enforced that this character is unsalvageable. As JJ's mother, she should have stopped the circus and taken control.

Oh, and that gray/blue outfit .... Alice, your grandmother wore it 50 years ago but it looked better on her!!!!!

And she has the "granny bun" hairdo to go along with her tacky outfits. Abby must be raiding Jenn's closet because her outfits are made of "old granny (Wagon Train era)" material -and she obviously combs her hair with an egg beater

Couldn't agree more. The old Jen dressed well wore her hair down curled at the ends super attractive. She has a great figure had it all goin on. Now she looks like a old maid who just got off the boat from a refugee camp. Not her fault don't know if she chooses her own outfits and hair do.
    Her Husband was on GH for along time, he's a hottie can't imagine him with Jen for so many years if she was in fact this person Days has turned her into..

#19   2013/10/10 07:05PM
    Nita Lou

Quote daysforever: Sadly, I think that the Jennifer Horton character has been dragged on far too long. We need to find another mid-level (over 20-something, and under 45) heroine who has an interesting story and some spunk, and who can give Dr. D some diversion. Sorry Jen.

Speaking of Days getting rid of Jen. Who could be more attractive than ED..Kristen.. and she's well into her 50's.
    IMO she's a knockout. Of course hate the part she plays!
    Thought the old Jen was very attractive. Since she's come back this time.. looks like a old maid from early 1900's. As I posted below do actors pick their outfits and hair do's? I Agree Abby's clothes are gross as well hate all the ugly prints they wear. Wouldn't wear their clothes to a cat fight a 3 AM in a ally. lol

#20   2013/10/11 07:22PM
    sunlight1949

Jennifer is a pitable excuse for a mom...always making excuses and babying JJ. The writers have made her weak and whiney. Daniel keeps coming back for more misery...he needs to move on. Out of all the soaps I have watched, she is the worse mother. After while, she gets on your nerves! JJ is not going to grow up because his mother hasn't grown up.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list